Ricky Martin takes twin sons and fiancé Jwan Yosef to meet Mickey Mouse at Disneyland
He may not have been a Mouseketeer but that doesn't mean he can't ham it up with the big guy.
Ricky Martin met up with Mickey Mouse at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California on Tuesday with his two sons, Matteo and Valentino, and fiancé Jwan Yosef.
The whole family wore Santa hats for the occasion, making silly faces with the most iconic character of the Disney enterprise.
Scroll down for video
Hamming it up! Ricky Martin meets Mickey Mouse with his twin 8-year-old sons Matteo and Valentino and fiancé Jwan Yosef at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California on Tuesday
The 44-year-old singer, actor and author stuck his tongue out and spread his hand wide, as did one of his eight-year-old twin boys.
Jwan, 32, stood in similar stature, mouth agape, while Ricky's other son appeared to be the calm one in the brood.
It's a happy time for the couple who have been together for one year, as Ricky and Jwan just recently revealed their engagement on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on November 16.
Happy crew: The whole family wore Santa hats for the occasion, posing for a photo with the most iconic character of the Disney enterprise
Happy holidays! It's a happy time for the couple who have been together for one year and just recently revealed their engagement on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on November 16
Jwan is an accomplished artist who was raised in Sweden, and his work caught they eye of his now-fiancé.
'I saw his art, and I went crazy because I really love what he does – really original, the singer told Ellen. 'And I contacted him.'
Ellen then joked to Ricky, 'And then you collected him.'
All smiles: He may not have been a Mouseketeer but that doesn't mean he can't ham it up with the big guy
Ricky went on to say that his sons and fiancé already love each other. 'It's been perfect, it's been really special,' he said to the host.
His twins were born via gestational surrogacy in 2008, as reported by People Magazine.
It's been a very Disney week for the whole crew. The gang of guys hit the red carpet for the premiere of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story on Saturday.
The world premiere of the Lucasfilm off-shoot from the original Star Wars franchise was held at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood.
Disney purchased Lucasfilm for $4 billion in 2012.
A very Disney week: The gang of guys hit the red carpet for the premiere of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story on Saturday at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood
Most watched News videos
- Caught on camera: Checkout line fight erupts over couponing
- Drag race ends in Lamborghini crashing into other cars
- Angry motorist challenges traffic warden over 'illegal parking'
- Couponing mom attacked inside store for holding up the line
- Amir Khan's wife Faryal Makhdoom snapchats an 'apology'
- Real-life Amazon Drone delivery begin trials with no human pilot
- Faryal Makhdoom shares glam videos on Instagram
- Huge 7 stone dog has adorable bark that sounds like hiccup
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Poor cat has it's head pushed into the snow by cheeky dog!
- 'Growing Pains' actor Alan Thicke dead at age 69
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record