So multi-talented! Bella Hadid proudly reveals she is set to make her debut as a fashion designer with a collection for Chrome Hearts
- The 20-year-old has posed for the designer in the past, but on Tuesday announced her own upcoming collection
- She said more information is to come and shared a picture of herself in a branded T-shirt with her initial
Bella Hadid has taken yet another step in big sister Gigi's fashionable footsteps this week, announcing that she's designing her own collection for Chrome Hearts.
After following Gigi's lead in becoming a model and walking the runway for Victoria's Secret, Bella's clearly been bitten by the designer bug, too.
She excitedly shared the good news on Instagram on Tuesday night, promising fans they'll get to see her handiwork soon.
Cute crop top: Bella Hadid shared this picture of herself in a Chrome Hearts T-shirt on Tuesday
Big news: She revealed that she will be designing a collection for the brand, which will be available soon
Namesake: Bella has previously been seeing wearing the brand's 'Bella' necklace
Bella, who has modeled for the fashion brand before — and has been spotted wearing their 'Bella' necklace on the red carpet — is just the latest in a list of celebrity fans to team up with Chrome Hearts.
Kate Hudson previously put out a capsule collection of jewelry in 2011, while Rolling Stones had worked with them twice.
'So damn excited!' Bella wrote on Instagram in her big announcement. 'You have no idea what's coming! My new collection with @chromeheartsofficial designed by me, shot by my angel mother @laurielynnstark. I CANT wait for you all to see what we've made!
The 20-year-old is a big fan of the brand and is friend with the owner's daughter
Star treatment: Her new campaign will be shot by founder and photographer Laurie Lynn Stark
Her 'angel mother', Laurie Lynn Stark, founded the brand, is a photographer and the owner of Chrome Hearts. She has shot Bella in the brand's designs in the past.
Bella is also friends with Laurie's daughter, Jesse Jo Stark, another designer for Chrome Hearts.
So far, little is known about the contents of the collection, though Bella did share a photo of herself facing away from the camera and wearing black jeans and a white T-shirt with the words 'Chrome Hearts' and a 'B' on the back.
Longtime favorites: Gigi and Bella have both posed for the brand in the past
True fan: Gigi has also been spotted out wearing Chrome Hearts designs
No matter what she designs, though, fans are already excited. Her Instagram announcement has already been liked more than 300,000 times, and hundreds of fans have shared their excitement.
'You are literally so amazing,' fawned one.
'Ordering everythingggg from this collection [sic],' wrote another.
Even fellow model Maria Borges offered, 'Congratulations @bellahadid! Look forward to discovering your collection with Chrome Hearts. Keep raising the bar!'
Most watched News videos
- Caught on camera: Checkout line fight erupts over couponing
- Drag race ends in Lamborghini crashing into other cars
- Angry motorist challenges traffic warden over 'illegal parking'
- Couponing mom attacked inside store for holding up the line
- Amir Khan's wife Faryal Makhdoom snapchats an 'apology'
- Real-life Amazon Drone delivery begin trials with no human pilot
- Faryal Makhdoom shares glam videos on Instagram
- Huge 7 stone dog has adorable bark that sounds like hiccup
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Poor cat has it's head pushed into the snow by cheeky dog!
- Trump meets with tech giants: 'I'm here to help you folks do well'
- 'Growing Pains' actor Alan Thicke dead at age 69