Oh Hathaway! What WOULD Lewis say? Laurence Fox plants a smacker on co-star Kevin Whately during festive dinner party
In the long-running TV detective series Lewis, actor Laurence Fox plays Kevin Whately's emotionally buttoned-up, cerebral sidekick, right.
But it seems he likes to reverse the roles in real life, judging by these pictures, above.
Fox, 38, shared a video online this week, in which he leans over to embrace and kiss Whately during a festive dinner party.
Fox, 38, shared a video online this week, in which he leans over to embrace and kiss Whately during a festive dinner party
'It's only ever been about the sex,' jokes the rather well-refreshed Fox
'It's only ever been about the sex,' jokes the rather well-refreshed Fox.
Understandably, the object of his affection did not appear too thrilled with his advances.
David Emanuel, who created Princess Diana's wedding dress with then-wife Elizabeth, is poised to return to royal service. 'I'm waiting for the call to design Meghan Markle's dress. She's hot,' says an admiring Emanuel of Prince Harry's girlfriend. Emanuel, who now doles out advice to brides on reality show Say Yes To The Dress, is delighted that Diana's gown, with its 25 ft train, has found a permanent home. 'Charles Spencer took it after Diana died and sent it on a world tour. But now it's in the care of the two Princes.'
Balding: No kids gives us 5 more hours in the day
TV presenter Clare Balding has never made a secret of her lack of maternal instinct.
Now the self-confessed workaholic claims being childless gives her and her wife 'an extra five hours' each day. 'I don't have kids, so I'm not working from the moment I get up. My life is so simple,' says Clare, who married broadcaster Alice Arnold last year.
'No planning, transport, school stuff, all that. I have a very easy life.' The 45-year-old, who this year became a children's author, adds: 'I reckon we have five hours extra every day without children.
'I don't miss it. I watch people travelling with kids on holiday and I think, how? I love children, but I love them particularly because I can hand them back — talk to them, play games with them and then hand them back.'
Nothing's too good for the workers or their babies. Class warrior Russell Brand is going to great lengths to ensure his one-month-old daughter, Mabel, gets used to his pampered lifestyle. Rather than use nappies from Blighty, he is shipping them over from Japan. His fiancee Laura Gallacher admits they buy Moony nappies online because they feel 'like cashmere'. Laura, 28, says: 'They are great. Softest and kindest nappies I've tried.'
Most watched News videos
- Caught on camera: Checkout line fight erupts over couponing
- Drag race ends in Lamborghini crashing into other cars
- Angry motorist challenges traffic warden over 'illegal parking'
- Couponing mom attacked inside store for holding up the line
- Amir Khan's wife Faryal Makhdoom snapchats an 'apology'
- Real-life Amazon Drone delivery begin trials with no human pilot
- Faryal Makhdoom shares glam videos on Instagram
- Huge 7 stone dog has adorable bark that sounds like hiccup
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Poor cat has it's head pushed into the snow by cheeky dog!
- Trump meets with tech giants: 'I'm here to help you folks do well'
- 'Growing Pains' actor Alan Thicke dead at age 69