EastEnders makes two blunders as Ronnie Mitchell is spotted attempting to book a holiday cottage in Dorset (so did YOU spot them?)
- Eagle-eyed viewers were quick to spot the two mistakes
- Ronnie was seen picking a stay in Anne Hathaway's cottage located in Stratford-upon-Avon not Dorset
- Laptop she was using also had a visible piece of black tape covering the logo
Eagle-eyed EastEnders fans were quick to spot not one but two mistakes made by the show's producers.
As Ronnie Mitchell, played by Samantha Womack, was browsing for a holiday cottage in Dorset, viewers pointed out the one she had picked was actually the iconic Stratford-Upon-Avon house where Anne Hathaway, the wife of William Shakespeare, grew up.
'Another blunder #EastEnders looking at cottages in Dorset? The picture is Anne Hathaway's cottage in Stratford upon Avon! Ohhh dear EE!' one viewer stated.
Ronnie Mitchell, played by Samantha Womack (right), was busy picking a holiday cottage to stay in as a Christmas trip for her and husband-to-be Jack Branning, played by Scott Maslen (left) but viewers spotted a mistake
Ronnie was seen clicking to book a December stay in the cottage but it was actually the home of Anne Hathaway and was not located in Dorset
Eagle-eyed viewers were quick to pick up on the blunder pointing out that the house she was attempting to stay in was not in the right location
'Anne Hathaway's being used as a holiday cottage in Dorset, how can #EastEnders think no one would spot there error! Someone needs the chop!!' blasted one unhappy viewer.
'Nice to see Ronnie from Eastenders trying to book Anne Hathaway's Cottage for a Christmas getaway,' joked another.
Then, as the camera closed in on the scene, one viewer was quick to pick up on another blunder - a piece of black tape stuck over the logo of the computer.
The BBC has a policy of covering any branding onscreen but this didn't stop one viewer pointing out the obvious.
'Good of Ronnie to remember to put black tape over the logo of her laptop #eastenders #branding,' the Twitter user noted.
Anne Hathaway's cottage is a 12-bedroom farmhouse located in Stratford-upon-Avon where she lived as a child
Ronnie had been complaining in the scene about plans for the wedding falling through so wanted something to cheer her up
Ronnie was using her laptop to plan a Christmas trip for herself and husband-to-be Jack Branning, played by Scott Maslen.
She received some bad news about the band she had booked for their wedding and was unhappy about trying to balance their nuptials at Christmas time as her fiancee reassured her everything would be fine.
Her husband-to-be tried to console her but Ronnie as she moaned about the wedding being around Christmas
One viewer also picked up on the black tape stuck across Ronnie's laptop to keep in line with BBC policy on covering up branding
Most watched News videos
- Caught on camera: Checkout line fight erupts over couponing
- Drag race ends in Lamborghini crashing into other cars
- Angry motorist challenges traffic warden over 'illegal parking'
- Couponing mom attacked inside store for holding up the line
- Amir Khan's wife Faryal Makhdoom snapchats an 'apology'
- Real-life Amazon Drone delivery begin trials with no human pilot
- Faryal Makhdoom shares glam videos on Instagram
- Huge 7 stone dog has adorable bark that sounds like hiccup
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Poor cat has it's head pushed into the snow by cheeky dog!
- 'Growing Pains' actor Alan Thicke dead at age 69
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record