'Blessed!': Real Housewives Of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice shares photo of daughters after judge approves her bankruptcy settlement
Teresa Giudice is one proud mother.
On Tuesday the Real Housewives Of New Jersey star shared a photo of her four daughters - Gia, Milania, Audriana and Gabriella - with the caption 'blessed.' She has been the taking care of the children by herself ever since her husband Joe checked into jail earlier this year for fraud charges.
This post comes just after some good news. A US Bankruptcy Court Judge in New Jersey approved a proposed settlement between the reality star and her creditors stemming from her 2013 bankruptcy filing, E! News reported Friday.
Happy family: Teresa Giudice is one proud mother. On Tuesday the Real Housewives Of New Jersey star shared a photo of her four daughters with the caption 'blessed.'
Happier holiday: A judge has approved a proposed settlement between Teresa Giudice, shown here with husband Joe on March 5, and her creditors stemming from her 2013 bankruptcy filing, E! News reported Friday
The reality TV star received a settlement from her former attorney, James Kridel, and will reportedly be able to keep 55 percent of that money while using the remaining 45 percent of the funds to pay off her creditors.
The settlement was based on a lawsuit alleging legal malpractice against the lawyer for advice he gave leading up to the couple's second filing for bankruptcy.
Giudice's most recent Instagram post hinted at a brighter outlook for the family. The beauty's full caption read: 'Blessed with such happy & gorgeous girls! [heart emoji].'
Housewife and then some: The former inmate is also now a New York Times' best seller, seen here at a book signing in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida on December 5
The former inmate is also now a New York Times' best selling author.
She released her memoir, Turning The Tables, co-written with KC Baker, in February.
Between book signings across the country and holiday trips with friends, she's definitely keeping busy while her husband serves his prison sentence for their misdeeds.
Party people: Teresa attended a holiday party in Iowa with Dorinda Medley of Real Housewives of New York, sharing this post from the festivities to her social media on December 8
Joe, 44, is currently nine months into serving a 36-month sentence in New Jersey's Fort Dix prison for his role in bankruptcy fraud connected to an earlier 2009 bankruptcy filing.
US Weekly reported that he had five months knocked off his original sentence of 41 months.
Teresa, also 44, served only eleven months for her charges from the illegal activities.
Most watched News videos
- Caught on camera: Checkout line fight erupts over couponing
- Drag race ends in Lamborghini crashing into other cars
- Angry motorist challenges traffic warden over 'illegal parking'
- Couponing mom attacked inside store for holding up the line
- Amir Khan's wife Faryal Makhdoom snapchats an 'apology'
- Real-life Amazon Drone delivery begin trials with no human pilot
- Faryal Makhdoom shares glam videos on Instagram
- Huge 7 stone dog has adorable bark that sounds like hiccup
- Poor cat has it's head pushed into the snow by cheeky dog!
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trump meets with tech giants: 'I'm here to help you folks do well'
- Cute Christmas kitty is very protective of his festive gifts