Ariana Grande's stalker, 31, is placed on probation after he admits harassing the singer by sending her eight candles and a pumpkin
- Timothy Normandin, 31, received three years of probation for stalking the artist
- From Lowell, Massachusetts, he sent gifts, texts and attempted to visit her
- Normandin is accused of sending a $200 anklet, animal calendars and a rock from the White Mountains of New Hampshire
Ariana Grande's stalker has been ordered to stay away after he admitted to harassing the pop star by sending her eight Yankee candles and a 42-pound pumpkin.
Timothy Normandin, of Lowell, Massachusetts, received three years of probation after the 31-year-old pleaded guilty to criminal harassment on Tuesday.
Normandin is accused of sending the famous musician a slew of unwanted gifts, including a $200 anklet, dog and cat calendars and a rock from the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
Timothy Normandin, 31 received three years probation after he admitted to harrassing Ariana Grande. His obsession with the Grammy-nominated artist is thought to have reached its peak in 2014, when he sent a 42-pound pumpkin and eight Yankee candles to her
The Sun reported that in 2014, Normandin used text messages, social media and traveled to New York and Connecticut to try to talk to Miss Grande.
Normandin said he sent the gifts to the 23-year-old's record label so she would notice him.
In November 2014, he told Boston Magazine that he sent the pumpkin because he heard that Miss Grande liked Halloween. The seasonal gift, packaged with some apples, cost him $100 to send in the mail.
Miss Grande, 23, was stalked by Normandin, of Lowell, Massachusetts. He used text messages, social media and traveled to New York and Connecticut to try to talk to Miss Grande
The pop singer's stalker used his Facebook page to dedicate his love to her.
He wrote a six-line stanza that said the Grammy-nominated artist rejects 'all my love, my care, and my worth, this greatest love I give' and asks if things were different would she value them 'more than dirt.'
A court clinician has said Normandin has a number of mental health issues, including delusional disorder. The judge ordered him to continue with counseling.
In December 2014, he was put on a psychiatric hold after showing up at her record company dressed as Santa Claus.
Most watched News videos
- Caught on camera: Checkout line fight erupts over couponing
- Drag race ends in Lamborghini crashing into other cars
- Angry motorist challenges traffic warden over 'illegal parking'
- Couponing mom attacked inside store for holding up the line
- Amir Khan's wife Faryal Makhdoom snapchats an 'apology'
- Real-life Amazon Drone delivery begin trials with no human pilot
- Faryal Makhdoom shares glam videos on Instagram
- Huge 7 stone dog has adorable bark that sounds like hiccup
- Poor cat has it's head pushed into the snow by cheeky dog!
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trump meets with tech giants: 'I'm here to help you folks do well'
- Cute Christmas kitty is very protective of his festive gifts