Just keep livin'! Matthew McConaughey, 47, stays fit with morning run in Malibu after being snubbed by the Golden Globes
Matthew McConaughey was not nominated for a Golden Globe award on Monday morning for his work in the movie Gold.
But it didn't seem to get the 47-year-old actor down.
Just hours after the HFPA listed off their nominees, the Oscar winner was seen going for a morning jog by himself in Malibu's Zuma Beach neighborhood.
Born to run: Matthew McConaughey went for a run in Malibu's Zuma Beach on Monday
Not letting it get him down: This comes after he was not nominated for a Golden Globe award on Monday morning for his work in the movie Gold
The Texas native made sure to cover up as he most likely did not want to be recognized on his morning workout.
He kept warm in a zip-up hoodie in black. Underneath was a light grey shirt. Blue shorts showed off toned legs.
The Lincoln Lawyer star added black sneakers and socks as he ran on a path with his ear buds in. Gold-rimmed aviators made him look very Hollywood movie star.
Incognito: The Texas native made sure to cover up as he most likely did not want to be recognized on his morning workout
Not seen was his wife Camilla Alves and their three young children.
It was speculated by some outlets that McConaughey would be Golden Globe nominated for his portrayal of a prospector who happens upon a massive amount of gold in the film Gold.
But instead the nominations went to Casey Affleck for Manchester By The Sea, Joel Edgerton for Loving, Andrew Garfield for Hacksaw Ridge, Viggo Mortensen for Captain Fantastic and Denzel Washington for Fences.
At work: The star was seen promoting his movie Sing on Sunday. He posed alongside his co-star Reese Witherspoon at the special screening benefitting Girls, Inc. and Just Keep Living Foundation
Matthew has plenty of distractions to keep his mind off the Globes snub. Like a new movie to promote, Sing.
On Sunday he posed alongside his co-star Reese Witherspoon at the special screening of the animated movie benefiting Girls, Inc. and Just Keep Living Foundation at the Aero Theater in Santa Monica.
Matthew wore a scruffy beard that went well with plaid jacket and worn-in jeans. Reese was darling in a Draper James sweater with a Scottie on front.
McConaughey can next be seen in the film Dark Tower opposite Idris Elba. The movie will be released July 28, 2017 in the US.
Two cute: Reese was darling in a Draper James sweater with a Scottie on front
Most watched News videos
- Caught on camera: Checkout line fight erupts over couponing
- Drag race ends in Lamborghini crashing into other cars
- Angry motorist challenges traffic warden over 'illegal parking'
- Couponing mom attacked inside store for holding up the line
- Amir Khan's wife Faryal Makhdoom snapchats an 'apology'
- Real-life Amazon Drone delivery begin trials with no human pilot
- Faryal Makhdoom shares glam videos on Instagram
- Huge 7 stone dog has adorable bark that sounds like hiccup
- Poor cat has it's head pushed into the snow by cheeky dog!
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trump meets with tech giants: 'I'm here to help you folks do well'
- Cute Christmas kitty is very protective of his festive gifts