Classroom justice: Aggressive teacher gets kicked in the gulags by little girl who just won't take it anymore
Hey teacher, leave them kids alone.
An angelic-looking little girl cracks after receiving a lengthy telling-off by her bullying teacher and gives him a powerful kick in the groin.
The hilarious incident was captured on a mobile phone camera by one of her fellow pupils during an English lesson at the school at an undisclosed location somewhere in Russia.
Scroll down for video
Plum Creek: The bullying teacher gets a powerful kick in the groin from the angelic-looking little girl after scolding her in front of her classmates
The poor girl, with long blonde plaited hair, is hauled up to the front of the classroom, where she is screamed at by her furious teacher.
She bows her head and endures a
torrent of abuse but to the surprise of the teacher and the delight of
her classmates she strikes back before racing out the room.
All in all it's just another kick in the....
Ticking off: The angry teacher gives the poor girl a humiliating dressing down during an English class
Take that: The little girl snaps and kicks out at the bullying teacher who is left crumpled up in pain
Watch the video here...
Most watched News videos
- George Michael gives Oprah a tour of his Oxfordshire home
- Cars crash into each other on the A40 due to thick fog
- Cam Newton makes Christmas wish come true for sick 10-year-old
- Debbie Reynolds dies at 84, a day after her daughter Carrie Fisher
- What a bummer: Girls 'bum pads' fall out on dance floor
- Prankster uses dangerous Texas chainsaw to scare sleeping mate
- Billie Lourd arrives at hospital where her mother was admitted
- Self-driving car predicts horrific crash and slams on breaks
- Debbie Reynolds & daughter Carrie Fisher celebrate award win
- Video shows Brooklyn lawyer who verbally attacked Ivanka on plane
- Adorable tiger cub finds an unlikely friend in this lovely pooch
- Hero dog saves his injured 'girlfriend' on deadly railway track
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.