That's not a good look! Rihanna matches her new pink hair with an unflattering pajama-like ensemble for studio session
She just debuted a new pink pixie 'do, but that doesn't seem to all Rihanna has adjusted.
The usually ultra-stylish singer made a shocking statement as she arrived at the studio in Los Angeles, California Saturday night.
Instead of wearing a covetable ensemble, the 26-year-old sported a comical pyjama-looking set of pieces.
That's unfortunate... Rihanna donned an unflattering ensemble as she arrived at the studio in Los Angeles, California late Saturday night
Clearly feeling pink vibes, the Diamonds songstress matched her crayon-coloured hair with a pastel pink, white, and black sweatshirt and matching knee-length shorts.
The set was branded with British designer Nasir Mazhar's name.
Grunging up her look, the Barbadian beauty sported a pair of laced black boots and appeared to be carrying a leather backpack.
Pink party: Even the star's nail and make-up complemented her new 'do
Still, even with an awkward ensemble, Rihanna couldn't hide her stunning looks.
Complementing her hair, the stunning star sported a shimmering pink palette of make-up.
Rihanna debuted her new pink look on Thursday, saying she had taken the wig from Nicki Minaj.
Wig-ging out: RiRi showed off her pink wig for the first time on Thursday
Posting on Instagram, the star said: 'We raided Nicki's wig closet for the summer! Bad gals just wanna have fun.'
A fan of the new shade, Rihanna has also had her stiletto shaped nails painted a soft pink to match.
While only new, the pink may be here to stay for a while with Rihanna changing her Twitter profile picture to a cartoon drawing of herself with pink hair.
Most watched News videos
- Man finally talks to wife after over twenty years of silence
- Giving us the puppy eyes: Guilty looking pug is told off
- Dog so excited to see his owner he leaps into her arms
- 'Don't wear that s*** here': Man abused for #Buildthewall shirt
- Bizarre! Objects fall off kitchen counters in 'haunted' flat
- Citilink pilot allegedly goes through security 'drunk'
- Double trouble: Twins collapse in laughter on fat-burning device
- If your fiver does this when rubbed it could be worth £50,000
- Touching moment man proposes to cancer-stricken girlfriend
- Backpackers 4WD rolls off car ferry in Queensland
- Jocelyn Wildenstein in exclusive interview with Daphne Barak
- Mom killed after falling off Colorado ski lift in tragic accident
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.