No nip-slip today M'Lady? Victoria Hervey makes waves on a jet-ski in Barbados as she showcases her washboard abs in a sizzling white bikini
She's known for being a social butterfly- as well having numerous nip slips.
But Lady Victoria Hervey kept her famous assets firmly in place as she turned heads in a white bikini in Barbados on Thursday.
The 40-year-old socialite enjoyed a beach day, before making a splash with a jet-ski.
Scroll down for video
Bit of al-white! Lady Victoria Hervey kept her famous assets firmly in place as she turned heads in a white bikini in Barbados on Thursday
Flaunting her fabulous form, Victoria took a walk along the picturesque beach.
With her impressive toned midriff on display, the British beauty wore the white briefs low on her hips.
And avoiding any wardrobe malfunctions, she wore a well-fitted halter-neck bikini top.
Making waves! The 40-year-old socialite enjoyed a beach day, before making a splash with a jet-ski
Styling her blonde tresses in cornrows, she covered her tanned face with oversized aviators, accessorising with a large medallion necklace.
And shielding her tanned body from the sun, she later threw on an oversized Kaftan with gold edging.
The adventurous lass soon took to a jet-ski, enjoying a splash around the blue seas.
Abs-fab! Flaunting her fabulous form, Victoria took a walk along the picturesque beach
Victoria has been the victim of frequent nip slips of late, most recently on Wednesday when an errant wave caught her by surprise.
Last month her rebel bust popped out as she enjoyed a spot of yoga in Palm Springs.
The aristocrat - who is the daughter of the late 6th Marquess of Bristol - recently told the Daily Mail's Sebastian Shakespeare that English women struggle to be sexy.
'Women in London are too conservative and don’t have the courage to wear sexy outfits. It’s an English thing,' she said.
'I grew up in the South of France so I have a much more international approach.'
Victoria added that she still leads by example, sporting an array of sheer ensembles at parties recently, she said: 'It’s empowering to dress provocatively'.
Victoria has been the victim of frequent nip slips of late, most recently on Wednesday when an errant wave caught her by surprise
Most watched News videos
- Man finally talks to wife after over twenty years of silence
- Dog so excited to see his owner he leaps into her arms
- Giving us the puppy eyes: Guilty looking pug is told off
- Muslim taxi driver attacked by a drunken woman and her partner
- Backpackers 4WD rolls off car ferry in Queensland
- Citilink pilot allegedly goes through security 'drunk'
- Bizarre! Objects fall off kitchen counters in 'haunted' flat
- An impressive start to 2017! Fireworks light up London's horizon
- Touching moment man proposes to cancer-stricken girlfriend
- Double trouble: Twins collapse in laughter on fat-burning device
- Sydney celebrates the new year with epic firework display
- Jocelyn Wildenstein in exclusive interview with Daphne Barak