As a traditional inn, you'd expect no less than a quality selection of real ales as well as all the traditional beers, wines, spirits, ciders and soft drinks you'd expect from any good pub.
The following are all available on draught:
Ringwood Best Bitter
- The perfect supping beer! Ringwood's first brew and still the New Forest's favourite tipple. 3.8%
- A well-balanced beer from Devon, combining malted barley and fruit, with a slight bitterness. 4.5%
- Full of flavour from English apples, harvested from family orchards in Somerset. 4.8%
Those who prefer wine will also not be disappointed - as we always have an excellent selection available.
Whites and Rose
- House Dry
- Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc
- Fault Line Sauvignon Blanc
- Carlo Damiani Pinot Grigio
- Vistamar Chardonnay
- Carlo Damiani Pinot Grigio Rose
- House Red
- Vistamar Pinot Noir
- Vistamar Merlot
A perfect blend of traditional ales, modern beers, wines and spirits
We're huge fans of real ale, and we're always looking for something different to tempt our tastebuds, especially as we are so fortunate to have a wide range of exciting local breweries.
From time to time when you visit, our selection may vary slightly to the above, but we know we'll have something interesting for you to try no matter what!
Ladies Night - Wednesdays
Every Wednesday evening come and join us for Ladies Night!
Buy two large glasses of wine and get the rest of the bottle free on selected wines!