What a pretty woman! Emma Roberts takes an elegant turn in ruffled dress at LA Art Show
She certainly comes from Pretty Woman stock as the niece of Julia Roberts.
And Emma Roberts took an elegant turn as the attended the LA Art Show at the Los Angeles Convention Center on Wednesday.
The petite 25-year-old wore a ruffled white dress with a black band cinched around her waist at the event.
Looking all white! Emma Roberts took an elegant turn as the attended the LA Art Show at the Los Angeles Convention Center on Wednesday
The actress seemed to be enamoured with the artwork at the event, peering at paintings and taking in sculptures.
Meanwhile, it seems Roberts and Evan Peters are engaged... Again.
The Scream Queens star appeared to confirm the reports she was once more betrothed to her on/off/on/off boyfriend on Thursday last week by rocking a huge rock on her ring finger.
The petite 25-year-old wore a ruffled white dress with a black band cinched around her waist at the event
Ruffle up your style in a dress like Emma Roberts
Emma Roberts headed to the LA Art Show at the Los Angeles Convention Center this week and she had put in every effort to ensure she looked stunning for the occasion.
Every Hollywood event is a glamorous one and even without a red carpet Emma chose to dress up in a statement dress.
The white pick featured a tiered ruffled design that oozed girlish elegance and she had accented the look with simple black strappies and a black belt tied at the waist.
The dress comes from Huishan Zhang's resort 2017 collection but cannot be shopped just yet. In the mean time, click right to bag pieces from the current like at MATCHESFASHION.COM.
Alternatively, look more than all white in a ruffled dress in the line up below by the likes of Asos, Free People and more.
The actress seemed to be enamoured with the artwork at the event, peering at paintings and taking in sculptures
The actress was spotted on her way out of French fashion boutique APC in Beverly Hills.
Reports the pair had re-rekindled their stop-start romance resurfaced once again in September; since then they had been spied several times putting on heavy PDAs.
The duo first met in 2012 while filming the movie Adult World, and were engaged by March 2014.
Something to laugh at? The star looked baffled by one painting
Awe inspiring: Emma got wide eyed looking at one sculpture in particular
Before that they had an explosive argument in 2013 which resulted in her arrest but he declined to press charges.
They broke it off in June 2015 but got back together the following October, only to break-up again in May of last year.
On the big screen, Emma has crime drama Billionaire Boys Club lined up for this year, opposite Ansel Elgort, Kevin Spacey, Cary Elwes, Suki Waterhouse, Judd Nelson and Billie Lourd.
On the small screen, fans should find out this month whether of not Fox will renew Scream Queens for a third season.
Most watched News videos
- Amber Sherlock makes Julie Snook change before TV appearance
- Fight breaks out on Middle Eastern Airlines flight from Beirut to london
- She's falling for him? Girl gets 'pushed off ledge in prank' video
- Sheep attack shepherd after being frightened by a car in Germany
- Passenger is filmed slapping a member of staff at Stansted Airport
- Biden becomes emotional when awarded Medal of Freedom by Obama
- Female bullfighter is mounted by young bull
- Paranormal activity? Young girl spooked by 'ghost' in her room
- Amber Valletta makes a rare appearance at LAX with son
- Twin sisters separated at birth reunited live on GMA
- Angry passenger films family being kicked off Jetstar flight
- 'My Michelle': Stevie Wonder pays tribute to Michelle Obama