Brooke Shields sizzles in red as she joins Nicky Hilton at the Valentino Pre-Fall 2017 dinner
The annual event is attended by A-listers, socialites and influencers who get together to celebrate fashion.
And on Wednesday night, actress Brooke Shields and socialite Nicky Hilton showed up at the Valentino Pre-Fall 2017 dinner dressed to impressed.
The exclusive dinner was held at one of NYC's most popular restaurants, One if by Land Two if by Sea, to showcase and tease the designer's pre-fall lineup.
Fashionistas: Brooke Shields, 51, and socialite Nicky Hilton, 33, showed up at the Valentino Pre-Fall 2017 dinner dressed to impressed
Shields, 51, wore a red-hot strapless jumpsuit paired with nude pointed heels and a white, cropped fur jacket.
The actress's brunette tresses were styled pin-straight.
For accessories, Brooke opted for a few Cartier bangles in gold and silver metal and a rose gold clutch.
Hot mama: Shields, 51, wore a red strapless jumpsuit paired with nude pointed heels and a white, cropped fur jacket
A-list crowd: Brooke posed alongside Seth Meyers and wife Alexi
The Blue Lagoon's makeup was youthful, light and fresh.
Nicky, 33, foregoing the 'no white after labor day' fashion rule, wore an ivory off the shoulder Valentino crochet dress with lace-trimmed sleeves and hem.
She paired the loose-fitting mini dress with nude pointed suede heels.
She makes the rules: Nicky wore an ivory off the shoulder Valentino crochet dress with lace-trimmed sleeves and hem
The designer's blonde locks were parted down the middle and swept back into a low bun.
Her light makeup was fresh and emphasized her ice blue eyes.
Nicky - who is married to James Rothschild - accessorized simply with a statement ring and a dainty white gold necklace.
Old friends: Joining the heiress was fellow It girl Olivia Palermo
Joining the heiress was fellow It girl Olivia Palermo.
The duo posed for selfies together to share with their combined 5.6million Instagram followers.
While Hilton-Rothschild's caption read simply 'Valentino dinner,' Olivia's was more personal.
'Caught in the act!' Olivia and Nicky posed for selfies together to share with their combined 5.6million Instagram followers
'Caught in the act with one of my oldest friends,' she wrote of the hotel mogul, 'A great night celebrating Pierpaolo.'
On Wednesday morning, Valentino's creative director Pierpaolo Piccioli held the Pre-Fall Show at the newly refurbished Beekman hotel, according to Vogue.
This collection will be casual-gone-high-fashion, the designer explained: 'It's important to give daywear a touch of dreams.'
Man of the hour: Pierpaolo Piccioli posed with actors Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor
Brought the sunshine: New York entrepreneur Lauren Remington Platt wowed in a vibrant yellow satin dress and gold heels
Most watched News videos
- Amber Sherlock makes Julie Snook change before TV appearance
- Fight breaks out on Middle Eastern Airlines flight from Beirut to london
- Sheep attack shepherd after being frightened by a car in Germany
- She's falling for him? Girl gets 'pushed off ledge in prank' video
- Passenger is filmed slapping a member of staff at Stansted Airport
- Biden becomes emotional when awarded Medal of Freedom by Obama
- Female bullfighter is mounted by young bull
- Paranormal activity? Young girl spooked by 'ghost' in her room
- Amber Valletta makes a rare appearance at LAX with son
- Twin sisters separated at birth reunited live on GMA
- Angry passenger films family being kicked off Jetstar flight
- 'My Michelle': Stevie Wonder pays tribute to Michelle Obama