Michelle Keegan looks unrecognisable in brunette wig as she appears in new behind-the-scenes clip to discuss 'challenging' show Tina And Bobby
She stars in the highly-publicised new ITV drama, Tina and Bobby, which is set to air on Friday night.
And Michelle Keegan, 29, looked worlds apart from her usual self as she sported a high -volume brunette bobbed wig while in character as Tina Moore.
Giving an interview for This Morning in never before seen footage filmed behind-the-scenes, Michelle talked about why she took on the role.
Scroll down for video
Look at her! Michelle Keegan looks unrecognisable in brunette wig as she appears in new behind-the-scenes clip to discuss 'challenging' show Tina And Bobby
How she normally looks: She was pictured rocking her beautiful natural hair at a recent event
She said: 'I knew it was going to be a challenge and I've never been in a period programme before. I thought the script was amazing, so I jumped at the chance.'
Michelle revealed that her husband Mark was thrilled that she took on the role as he is such a huge fan of football.
'He is a huge West Ham supporter and he knows every single player. He told me that he thinks Bobby Moore is a legend.'
Doing what she does best: She said: 'I knew it was going to be a challenge and I've never been in a period programme before. I thought the script was amazing, so I jumped at the chance'
Michelle also revealed she was fascinated by the changing relationship between Tina and Bobby.
She said: 'It's a story about their relationship and how it changes throughout the years. They were the first golden couple of football.'
The clip also featured words from Michelle's co-star Lorne MacFadyen, who plays Bobby himself.
Michelle also revealed she was fascinated by the changing relationship between Tina and Bobby, saying: 'They were the first golden couple of football'
He said: 'Bobby was a controller, a leader of men. You could put him in any situation. He was that kind of a guy.'
Meanwhile, Michelle's acting career seems to have gone from strength to strength.
She may well be trading the small screen for the silver screen after reportedly being ‘offered a part’ in the Pirates of the Caribbean film franchise.
The popular actress is understood to be mulling over the prospect of working with Hollywood veteran Johnny Depp following a series of meetings with producers in LA.
Fans: The clip was shown on This Morning on Friday which was hosted by Eamonn Holmes and wife Ruth Langsford
Most watched News videos
- Sheep attack shepherd after being frightened by a car in Germany
- Fight breaks out on Middle Eastern Airlines flight from Beirut to london
- She's falling for him? Girl gets 'pushed off ledge in prank' video
- Shocking and provocative trailer for the cannibal movie RAW
- Female bullfighter is mounted by young bull
- Amber Sherlock makes Julie Snook change before TV appearance
- BBC's Jeremy Vine involved in shocking road rage incident
- Gloria Williams waves extradition for kidnapping Kamiyah Mobley
- Paranormal activity? Young girl spooked by 'ghost' in her room
- Man takes his cat Weston Sledding in the snow
- Woman kidnapped as baby found alive after 18 years
- MailOnline tries the hardest and most dangerous gym class