Angie Best 'warned by Celebrity Big Brother bosses to tone down diet and fitness lectures' after housemate complaints
Angie Best has reportedly been warned by Big Brother bosses to tone down her diet and fitness lectures following complaints from housemates.
The self-appointed fitness guru has annoyed Nicola McLean, Ray J and Coleen Nolan with her rather overpowering views on health.
'Bosses have had to warn Angie to stop talking about her strict diets and health so much,' a source told The Sun.
Scroll down for videos
Warning: Angie Best has reportedly been warned by Big Brother Bosses to 'tone down' her health and fitness lectures after annoying housemates including Nicola
'With the women living in close proximity, it’s a worry that Angie’s strong views could trigger other housemates’ past body insecurities.'
Angie recently annoyed Ray J during the detox task when he said he'd 'gained weight around the middle' since entering the house.
Shocked by the sudden outburst, Jasmine Waltz told her son Calum what she had heard, and he took his mother to one side as he explained that she does not need to go 'in' on people, 'like you would a client outside of here.'
Health and fitness: Angie has been imposing her views on the housemates
Intervention: Even Calum had to intervene, telling her mother not to treat the housemates like clients
Both Nicola McLean and Coleen Nolan have also had their noses put out of joint by the former model, with Angie giving Coleen a lecture about smoking.
'You're putting all that toxic poison into your body and you wonder why your body can't get into a positive mode,' Angie told her.
'I'm going to smash your face in in a moment,' Coleen jokingly responded. 'I mean I appreciate your concern but you're getting right on my t**s.'
Detox: Calum was singled out with a few other housemates for Angie's detox task
Nicola also admitted she was 'p****** off' at Angie's diet discussions, having previously struggled with both anorexia and bulimia.
'It’s insensitive, self-absorbed, and if there was an alcoholic in here I wouldn’t be telling them how great the wine tasted,' she said.
However, a Channel Five spokesman told Mirror Online the alleged warning did not come from Big Brother.
Smoking: Coleen joked she was going to 'smash' Angie's face in after her smoking lecture
Most watched News videos
- Sheep attack shepherd after being frightened by a car in Germany
- Fight breaks out on Middle Eastern Airlines flight from Beirut to london
- She's falling for him? Girl gets 'pushed off ledge in prank' video
- Gloria Williams waves extradition for kidnapping Kamiyah Mobley
- Amber Sherlock makes Julie Snook change before TV appearance
- Female bullfighter is mounted by young bull
- Shocking and provocative trailer for the cannibal movie RAW
- BBC's Jeremy Vine involved in shocking road rage incident
- Man takes his cat Weston Sledding in the snow
- MailOnline tries the hardest and most dangerous gym class
- Semi truck clips snow plow in Spanish Fork Canyon
- Enraged kick-boxer strikes husband's mistress NINE times