Make-up free Melanie Sykes, 46, flaunts her rippling abs in sports bra as she kicks off her fitness retreat in Morocco
She's jetted off to Morocco for a fitness retreat.
And Melanie Sykes was certainly the poster girl for healthy living in candid snaps from her getaway, revealing her incredible figure in her latest social media pictures.
The 46-year-old TV presenter posed in her black sports bra and matching knickers, flaunting her impossibly toned abs in the snapshot.
Scroll down for video
Fitness fan: Melanie Sykes was the poster girl for healthy living when she jetted off to Morocco for a fitness retreat
Melanie's flat stomach and impressive muscle definition were a hit with her fans, who enthused 'wow' and branded her commitment to exercise 'inspiring'.
She captioned the snap: 'Day one of @no1_bootcamp 7.30am session #marrakech with @jools.l #retreat #training #exercise #strongnotskinny #morning'.
The sporty star also posted a snap of her make-up free face ahead of catching her flight.
Natural beauty: The sporty star also posted a snap of her make-up free face ahead of catching her flight
Mel informed her followers: 'Good morning possums. Flying off today for a long weekend at a fitness retreat investigating for my website with my mate @jools.l for MelanieSykes.com , link in bio love saying that.
'Will be posting pics and writing a blog. Lots of love ❤️#retreat #fitness #website #melaniesykes.com
'my youngest boy Tino did what he always does and wrote down the number of days I am away and then will cross them off . Such a beautiful little creature x x x x'.
Working up a sweat: Mel was put through her paces by a personal trainer during the bootcamp
Mel previously divulged her fitness tips to Fit & Well magazine, revealing that she loves Pilates classes and makes sure to exercise regularly, but never for more than an hour.
She said: 'There are so many women in that age group that don't wear vests because of the tops of their arms. I'd rather work out and wear what I want.
'It's been a huge confidence and mood booster. It's made the transition into my 40s a lot easier.'
Gym bunny: The TV personality regularly posts snaps from her workout sessions
In great shape: Mel previously divulged her fitness tips to Fit & Well magazine, revealing that she loves Pilates classes
Most watched News videos
- Gloria Williams waves extradition for kidnapping Kamiyah Mobley
- Sheep attack shepherd after being frightened by a car in Germany
- Man takes his cat Weston Sledding in the snow
- She's falling for him? Girl gets 'pushed off ledge in prank' video
- Enraged kick-boxer strikes husband's mistress NINE times
- Semi truck clips snow plow in Spanish Fork Canyon
- Female bullfighter is mounted by young bull
- Amber Sherlock makes Julie Snook change before TV appearance
- MailOnline tries the hardest and most dangerous gym class
- BBC's Jeremy Vine involved in shocking road rage incident
- Woman kidnapped as baby found alive after 18 years
- Shocking and provocative trailer for the cannibal movie RAW