Definitely (Maybe) showing his romantic side! Noel Gallagher holds hands with wife Sara McDonald as they stroll through Paris
He's more likely to be found celebrating a Manchester City win than enjoying a romantic stroll in Paris, however Noel Gallagher showed a different side to his personality on Saturday.
The former Oasis singer looked quite content as he walked hand-in-hand with his wife Sara McDonald during a break in the French capital.
The 46-year-old took in the city's Avenue Montaigne before heading for a spot of lunch with Sara, whose legs looked endless in her flared jeans.
Stand By Me: Noel Gallagher was seen strolling hand-in-hand with wife Sara McDonald down Paris' Avenue Montaigne on Saturday
The Definitely Maybe star looked casual meanwhile in his navy bomber jacket and dark denim trousers.
He also opted for matching trainers and a white shirt, while keeping his silver aviator sunglasses firmly on.
Publicist Sara teamed her bell-bottoms with a loose-fitting beige blouse while boosting her height with a pair of heeled tan boots.
No Champagne (Supernova)?: The couple, who married in 2011, later stopped for a bite to eat in a sunny cafe
She left her two-tone hair down while also wearing a brown pair of sunglasses, and carrying a small designer shoulder bag.
Noel was enjoying a much more relaxed day following his earlier visit to his football club last week, when he saw the team crowned Premier League champions for the second time in three years.
Also in attendance was his brother and former bandmate Liam, 41, however they arrived separately, showing that fans perhaps shouldn’t expect any reconciliation soon.
Hair flick: Sara's pins looked endless in her flared jeans, while Noel also kept his look casual in a navy bomber jacket
The pair appeared to keep their distance at the match, which saw Manchester win a 2-0 victory over West Ham.
The pair's outing came just two weeks after Liam sparked rumours of an Oasis reunion with a series of cryptic Twitter posts.
The former frontman hinted at the possibility after taking to the social networking site to individually tweet the letters of the band's name every half hour.
He was later inundated with messages from his fans asking him what his posts meant after he posted the final letter, 'S', on his account.
Proud: Noel was enjoying a much more relaxed day at the weekend following his earlier visit to his football club last week (pictured) when he saw the team crowned Premier League champions
Not likely: Also in attendance was his brother Liam, 41, however they arrived separately, showing that fans perhaps shouldn¿t expect any reconciliation soon
Most watched News videos
- How to make a stick drawing magically come to life with water
- Footage appears to show Iraqi forces executing ISIS fighters
- Trump's bodyguard's 'prosthetic hands' during inauguration parade
- Angry motorists push car after being blocked in on private drive
- Social experiment to test reaction to Trump supporter in New York City
- Four-year-old girl sings You've Got A Friend In Me with her dad
- Piers Morgan goes on rant about Ewan McGregor cancelling interview
- Watch amazing moment dog saves dog from violent rapids
- Disturbing video of care provider repeatedly hitting elderly woman
- Cab driver calls Elway best QB without realizing he's in back seat
- CCTV captures moment British man is shot dead in car in Pattaya
- Dwarf holds his own in fist fight with man twice his size
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.