Precious video clip captures moment a precocious 12-week-old girl appears to tell her stunned dad: 'I love you'

• Last week, Michigan mother Heather Sugden recorded her baby Ellie
  • Ellie's dad said 'I love you' several times and baby Ellie answered back with similar noises, obviously trying to copy him
  • Last year, West Virginia mother Vctoria Fatu was astounded when her son appeared to say 'I love you' too, at just 13 weeks old 

Two Michigan parents were shocked when their 12-week-old baby appeared to say 'I love you' on camera.

Heather Sugden from Mattawan uploaded the video, in which her baby daughter Ellie appears on screen.

When Ellie's dad Jesse sing-songs the words 'I love you', the baby seems to mimic him and make similar sounds right back. 

Milestone: A mother recorded her 12-week old baby girl seeming to say 'I love you'

Mimic: The baby, Ellie, repeated the sounds her dad Jesse was making

Impressed: The cute little girl makes the same noises and amazes her parents

Ellie is already making her 'I love you' sounds when the video starts, and her mom and dad are astounded.

They then try to get her to do it again, with Jesse repeating 'I love youuu.' Finally, Ellie copies once more, emitting similar sounds.

Ellie, of course, likely has no idea what she is saying but is just copying her dad. The little girl looks adorable in pink striped pajamas with a monkey on the front. 

Last year, another mother caught her son making similar noises and shared the video online, where it went viral.

Victoria Fatu captured the incredible moment her 13-week old son Mark appears to say I love you in an adorable video

Astounded, Victoria tries saying it once more, seeing Mark repeat his noises once again 

Victoria Fatu, who lives in West Virginia, recorded her then-13-week-old son Mark laying in bed.

She leans down toward him and says 'I love you', after which Mark mimics her affectionate noises.

Victoria seems shocked and says 'Oh my God' before trying again, touching his tummy as she talks. 

The video was watched over 100,000 times on YouTube and also spread around Facebook.  

The comments below have not been moderated.

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.

Who is this week's top commenter? Find out now