Hat hair, don't care! Suki Waterhouse proudly displays her messy tresses as she leaves The Dorchester with pal Lily Donaldson
Suki Waterhouse showed that even models aren't immune to the perils of hat hair as she left London's The Dorchester with gal pal Lily Donaldson on Saturday night.
Sitting comfortably in the back of a taxi, Suki, 25,removed her peaked leather cap to reveal flattened, messy tresses.
The pretty London-born star's blonde fringe covered her eyes, while her spotless pale complexion emanated a glow underneath.
Scroll down for video
Hat hair, don't care! Suki Waterhouse, 25 showed that even models aren't immune to the perils of hat hair as she left London's The Dorchester with gal pal Lily Donaldson on Saturday night
She left the five-star hotel wearing a zipped-up black bomber jacket, baggy black trousers and matching shoes.
The actress and model cut a relaxed figure as she sauntered down the front steps with her hands in her pockets and her head down.
Lily, 30, rocked a trendy black shearling coat and skintight black jeans which showcased her lithe limbs.
Low-key: Suki left the five-star hotel wearing a zipped-up black bomber jacket, baggy black trousers and matching shoes
Suki has recently been stateside working on modelling projects and her burgeoning film career.
Her latest film is art house flick Sound of Sun which features a cameo appearance from Hollywood heavyweight Sean Penn.
Eva Doležalová's film, which appears to draw influence from Derek Jarman's work, is the first film project for Suki following her stint in the Jim Carey led, The Bad Batch (2016).
Laidback: The actress and model cut a relaxed figure as she sauntered down the front steps with her hands in her pockets and her head down
Multi-talented Suki also launched her own accessory brand Pop & Suki last autumn with best friend Poppy Jamie.
She told Vogue: 'We aimed to juxtapose functionality with femininity—we wanted elegant pieces that could withstand the wear and tear of busy lives.
'We were adamant that our range would be customizable so that everyone can stamp their own identity on their pieces', Poppy added.
Branching out: The multi-talented star (pictured at the recent Women's March) also launched her own accessory brand last autumn with best friend Poppy Jamie
Most watched News videos
- Serena Williams awkwardly neglects her fiancé after Aus Open win
- Many Clouds dies after beating Thistlecrack in the Cotswold Chase
- Incredible moment truck crashes through middle of bus
- 'There goes that relationship' Trump's quip to BBC question
- Grandma accused of killing son-in-law celebrated during testimony
- Graphic: NZ Breakers player's eye dislodged in horrific injury
- Bizarre footage of multiple UFOs hovering near Mexican border
- Inauguration etiquette 101: Escort First Lady up White House steps
- Harriet was rescued from a South Korean meat farm
- George and Laura Bush welcome the Obamas to the White House 2009
- Huge tiger roams the streets after escaping circus in Italy
- Look what the cat dragged 'OUT'! Cute cat learns to open drawers