They can't quit each other! Winona Ryder, 45, snuggles up to her beau of six years Scott Mackinlay Hahn at Netflix SAG party
They have been dating for six years, but have managed to keep a relatively low profile as she makes her comeback.
So it's nice to see Winona Ryder is still going strong with dashing silver fox Scott Mackinlay Hahn, an American fashion designer and co-founder of ROGAN and Loomstate sustainable apparel brands.
The two were snuggled up at the Netlfix Screen Actors Guild Nominee Toast in Los Angeles on Saturday night.
Close: Winona Ryder is still going strong with dashing silver fox Scott Mackinlay Hahn. The two were snuggled up at the Netlfix Screen Actors Guild Nominee Toast in Los Angeles on Saturday
Old friends in H'wood: And she was also seen next to her beau as she posed with actor Shawn Levy, 48 (left)
The actress, who is now one of the top players in the Netflix hit Stranger Things, looked youthful in her black leather motorcycle jacket.
The Age Of Innocence star had her raven locks pulled back and wore pretty red lipstick.
The former fiance of Johnny Depp also wore several necklaces.
Brew time: Ryder was holding a Stella Artois beer as she hugged Victoria Hamilton
The good ole days: The beauty with former fiance Johnny Depp in the early 1990s
Ryder was holding a Stella Artois beer as she hugged Victoria Hamilton.
And she was also seen next to her beau as she posed with actor Shawn Levy, 48.
In July she told Net-a-Porter's The Edit she may never marry.
More cast: (L to R) Finn Wolfhard, Gaten Matarazzo, Noah Schnapp, Caleb McLaughlin
And the ladies: (L to R) Elizabeth Rodriguez, Diane Guerrero, Uzo Aduba, Jackie Cruz
'I'm a serial monogamist,' Ryder claimed.
'I was single for a while and dating and... I just didn't know how to do it! I've always been like that: when I was 15, there was a guy I liked, and we made out, and I thought that meant he was my boyfriend. My mom had to explain it to me.
'But marriage? I don't know,' she mused.
'I'd rather never have been married than been divorced a few times. Not that there’s anything wrong with divorce, but I don't think I could do it if that was a possibility.
'When your parents are madly in love for 45 years, your standards are really high. But I've been happily with someone for quite a while now.'
The cute award goes to... : Natalia Dyer and Joe Keery pose side by side
Most watched News videos
- Many Clouds dies after beating Thistlecrack in the Cotswold Chase
- Serena Williams awkwardly neglects her fiancé after Aus Open win
- Terrifying moment tiger attacks man inside zoo enclosure in China
- Incredible moment truck crashes through middle of bus
- Inauguration etiquette 101: Escort First Lady up White House steps
- Graphic: NZ Breakers player's eye dislodged in horrific injury
- Shocking footage of road rage incident where young woman is punched
- Grandma accused of killing son-in-law celebrated during testimony
- Huge tiger roams the streets after escaping circus in Italy
- 'There goes that relationship' Trump's quip to BBC question
- Trump signs order to bar some refugees prioritizing Syrian Christians
- Harriet was rescued from a South Korean meat farm