Did she have to Think Twice? Celine Dion 'politely declined' role as a full-time judge on The Voice alongside Blake Shelton and Adam Levine
But Celine Dion has turned down the chance of becoming a full-time judge on the hit NBC show due to her demanding schedule.
According to TMZ, the Canadian singer, 48, was approached numerous times to sit alongside Adam Levine and Blake Shelton in the infamous rotating chairs, but she 'politely declined'.
Scroll down for video
The Voice will go on! Celine Dion has turned down the chance of becoming a full-time judge on the hit NBC show due to her demanding schedule
Celine is currently in the midst of her Las Vegas residency, in which she takes to the The Colosseum stage at Caesars Palace four days a week.
Due to her incredibly busy schedule and current stint in Sin City, the All By Myself songstress was forced to decline the offer due to the several month-long commitment.
Celine, however, will star in the upcoming series 12 of the talent show - premiering February 27 - but as the top adviser to Gwen Stefani.
Dream team: The Canadian singer, 48, was approached numerous times to sit in the infamous rotating chairs, but will instead act as the top adviser to Gwen Stefani
She took to Twitter on Friday to reveal the news, writing: 'Very excited to join @gwenstefani on @NBCTheVoice as #TeamGwen’s advisor for Battles! #TheVoice -Céline.'
The dream team went on the Today Show to talk about the thrilling news.
Singing her praises, the former No Doubt singer gushed: 'There's nobody like Celine. To get like the prize right here, everybody’s going to be so mad - the other coaches -that I got you.'
She added: 'I am blown away by [Dion’s] unbelievable story. Having this unbelievable gift to be able to speak through music to the whole world.'
Here come the girls: Alicia Keys and Gwen Stefani will act as the female judges on Series 12
The leading men: Adam Levine and Blake Shelton will return to their rotating chairs
The Because You Loved Me singer was just as honored to be working with Gwen saying: 'I know Gwen very well. I know her career. I know how beautiful she is all the time.'
This comes after Celine's gradual return to the spotlight after losing her husband and manager, René Angélil, on January 14, 2016 from a long battle with throat cancer.
After an emotional tribute to mark one-year since her partner's passing, the singer has made a string of exciting announcements for her fans.
She will be touring Europe in the summer of this year performing 16 shows across 14 cities, including Denmark, Sweden, UK, Switzerland and Germany, during June and July.
Busy lady: Due to her incredibly busy schedule and current residency in Sin City, Celine was forced to decline the offer due to the several month-long commitment
Most watched News videos
- Terrifying moment tiger attacks man inside zoo enclosure in China
- Amazing!: Toddler climbs gate with incredible precision
- Roger and Mirka Federer share beautiful moment after Aus Open win
- Stevie Jacobs cries on-air after patient he visits dies of cancer
- Haunting footage of final moments of Endah Cakrawati before crash
- 'Dog Guardian' demonstrates how to stop pets from being bad
- Ashton Kutcher speaks out against Immigration Ban at SAG awards
- Julia Louis Dreyfus mocks & stands up to Trump during SAGs
- Woman hears for the first time since she was two and a half
- Winona Ryder looks confused during David Harbour's speech at SAGs
- Shocking footage of road rage incident where young woman is punched
- Many Clouds dies after beating Thistlecrack in the Cotswold Chase