Having a laugh in the 90210! Rebecca Gayheart, 45, looks youthful during cell phone chat in Beverly Hills as she models ripped jeans
Rebecca Gayheart looked thrilled during cell phone chat in Beverly Hills on Thursday.
The wife of Eric Dane was smiling as she strolled up a street during the sunny afternoon.
The mother-of-two also looked stylish in her on-trend ripped boyfriend jeans.
Happy lady: Rebecca Gayheart looked thrilled during cell phone chat in Beverly Hills on Thursday
On the go: he mother-of-two also looked stylish in her on-trend ripped boyfriend jeans
The Jawbreaker actress, 45, also had on a very large coral colored sweater than may have belonged to Dane.
Instead of dressier shoes, the star opted for lace-up sneakers in orange and purple.
On her shoulder was a black bag and she held onto a bottle of Fiji water.
Juggling: On her shoulder was a black bag and she held onto a bottle of Fiji water
She's appeared in numerous television shows, including Beverly Hills, 90210, Nip/Tuck, and Ugly Betty.
Rebecca has also starred in films Urban Legend, Scream 2, and Jawbreaker.
Her husband is perhaps best known to audiences as Dr. Mark Sloan on Grey's Anatomy, which he starred on from 2006 to 2012.
Most watched News videos
- Ministry of Defence release build up to Marine A shooting Taliban fighter
- Woman filmed performing sex act in Florida court house
- Ivanka posts video of Arabella singing a song for Chinese New Year
- Susie Dent can't resist naughty eight-letter word in Countdown
- Moment carer is caught on camera manhandling a dementia patient
- Girl is thrown from theme park ride and dies in China
- It's bananas!: Brexit voter says banana shape swayed her vote
- Moments after Audi R8 GT crashes after driving almost 200 mph
- Rescued child dances with a pal a year after being left for dead
- Yaser Abdel Said films disturbing home video of his daughters
- Spoof video shows how a Cornish Donald Trump may act
- MoD video shows build-up to moment marine shoots Taliban fighter
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.