Still going strong! Bachelorette's Georgia Love and Lee Elliott dispel split rumours by packing on the PDA at The Book of Mormon premiere
They've been bombarded with ugly split rumours in recent weeks.
But Georgia Love, 28, and Lee Elliott, 31, appear to be relishing in the joys of their honeymoon phase, as the lovebirds were seen packing on the PDA at The Book of Mormon premiere in Melbourne on Saturday.
The Bachelorette stars looked smitten while flirting up a storm and posing for cosy snaps on the red carpet.
Scroll down for video
No split here! Georgia Love, 28, and Lee Elliott, 31, appear to be relishing in the joys of their honeymoon phase, as the lovebirds were seen packing on the PDA at The Book of Mormon premiere in Melbourne on Saturday
Seemingly in high spirits at the star-studded event, Georgia beamed with pride as she stood arm-in-arm with her hunky beau.
Having clearly coordinated her outfit with her partner, the Bachelorette star stunned in a black gown that somewhat matched his velvet blue and black suit.
Featuring a layered hemline, the dress highlighted her trim pins and glowing complexion.
True love: Lee gazed adoringly as his stunning girlfriend leaned in closely for a kiss
Smitten: Speculation about their blossoming romance has been rife recently, with unconfirmed reports claiming there is trouble in paradise
Happy: The Bachelorette stunned in an elegant black gown that matched her beau's velvet suit
Adding a large pair of hooped earrings and stilettos, Georgia looked elegant as she walked the red carpet.
Lee opted for skinny trousers paired with a blue and black velvet blazer and a black bow tie.
In what appeared to be their latest effort to dismiss any speculation their reality TV romance was close to an end, the couple proved their affection by sharing a kiss.
Happy couple: Seemingly in high spirits at the premiere, Georgia smiled as she stood arm-in-arm with her beau
Content: The pair oozed happiness and contentment as they smiled for cameras
One night prior, Lee shared an Instagram photo, showing the happy couple enjoying a date night at the KOOZA by Cirque du Soleil show.
In the caption, Lee attempted humour by mocking details of Woman's Day magazine's recent report claiming the couple had a 'blazing row.'
He laughed off claims that he was left 'sipping his Aperol Spritz' alone after Georgia 'stormed off' during their dinner at Sydney's Da Orazio restaurant.
What split rumours? The couple recently enjoyed a romantic date night at the KOOZA by Cirque du Soleil show
Most watched News videos
- Ivanka posts video of Arabella singing a song for Chinese New Year
- Girl is thrown from theme park ride and dies in China
- Susie Dent can't resist naughty eight-letter word in Countdown
- Woman filmed performing sex act in Florida court house
- It's bananas!: Brexit voter says banana shape swayed her vote
- Yaser Abdel Said films disturbing home video of his daughters
- Rescued child dances with a pal a year after being left for dead
- Spoof video shows how a Cornish Donald Trump may act
- Ministry of Defence release build up to Marine A shooting Taliban fighter
- Quade Cooper defeats boxing opponent Jack McInnes in second round
- Armed police and soldiers rush to scene of Louvre shooting
- Disgusting moment cockroach is pulled from inside woman's skull