Natural beauty! Margot Robbie ditches the glam as she goes makeup-free in sweat pants and sneakers in Los Angeles with hubby Tom Ackerley
She's the glamorous actress whose been non-stop filming for her latest movie I, Tonya in Georgia.
But Margot Robbie, 26, enjoyed a well-earned break from work, with husband Tom Ackerley in Los Angeles on Friday.
The Hollywood beauty cut a low-key figure in sweat pants and a beanie as she arrived at LAX with British assistant director Tom, 26.
Scroll down for video
Low-key: Margot Robbie, 26, was seen enjoying a well-earned break with husband Tom Ackerley in Los Angeles on Friday
She completed the look with a navy pinstriped winter coat and comfortable footwear as the couple strolled through airport terminals.
Margot's blonde locks were worn loosely and mostly covered with a thick beanie.
She appeared makeup-free to reveal her flawless complexion and wore dark shades to add an element of mystery.
Settling into married life: The smitten couple first met in 2013 on set of Suite Francaise and have been together ever since. They tied the knot in December last year
The Suicide Squad star's husband also kept his look casual in fitted blue jeans and a warm coat.
He added loosely-tied brown boots and a backpack as he guided his wife to a waiting limo.
Also this week, Queensland-born Margot was pictured getting into character on set in Mariela - with the actress set to portray former figure skater Tonya Harding in the Craig Gillespie-directed drama.
Smitten: Margot and Tom wed in an intimate ceremony in Byron Bay
Over the moon: She shared some intimate snaps on social media
Busy: The Critics Choice award-winner has completely thrown herself into work since marrying boyfriend of two years
The Critics Choice award-winner has completely thrown herself into work since marrying boyfriend of two years Tom in Byron Bay late last year.
The smitten couple first met in 2013 on set of Suite Francaise and have been together ever since.
She previously shared her plans to relocate back Down Under when the couple have children.
'He loves Australia ... he says, 'I don't know why anyone leaves Australia,'' she told The project last year.
Future plans: She previously shared her plans to relocate back Down Under when the couple have children. 'He loves Australia ... he says, 'I don't know why anyone leaves Australia,'' she told The project last year
Most watched News videos
- Ivanka posts video of Arabella singing a song for Chinese New Year
- Girl is thrown from theme park ride and dies in China
- Woman filmed performing sex act in Florida court house
- Susie Dent can't resist naughty eight-letter word in Countdown
- Yaser Abdel Said films disturbing home video of his daughters
- Rescued child dances with a pal a year after being left for dead
- It's bananas!: Brexit voter says banana shape swayed her vote
- Spoof video shows how a Cornish Donald Trump may act
- Armed police and soldiers rush to scene of Louvre shooting
- 'Your f****** son!': Man's foul mouthed rant at mother and son
- Elephant rescued from farm well after a six-hour operation
- Disgusting moment cockroach is pulled from inside woman's skull
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.