Still in love! Doutzen Kroes and husband of seven years Sunnery James are arm-in-arm during Valentine's Day stroll in NYC
Doutzen Kroes and husband Sunnery James Gorré are starting their Valentine's Day off on the right foot.
The photogenic pair were spotted taking a walk around their New York neighborhood on Tuesday.
The 31-year-old model and her 37-year-old DJ hubby both looked carefree wearing dark shades and warm layers.
PDA in NYC: Doutzen Kroes and husband Sunnery James Gorré were spotted taking a walk around their New York neighborhood on Tuesday
Still going strong! The Dutch beauty also posted an Instagram pic from the outing which she captioned 'love of my life' and tagged her hubby
Sunnery wore a bright smile during the outing, while his model partner looked slightly more preoccupied by the chilly weather.
Doutzen geared up for the crisp New York winter in a long olive coat with yellow cuffs worn over a knee length oatmeal sweater.
The Dutch beauty kept her blond locks downs and side-swept while she covered her eyes in a pair of crystal sunglasses.
Winter love: The Dutch darlings were both covered in warm winter layers for their walk
Walking gear: The Victoria's Secret Angel covered her feet in Doc Martens without laces while the SOTU musician opted for simple leather sneakers
What a gent! The 37-year-old musician held the door open for his lady before they both disappeared inside
She held onto her husband's arm as she strode the pavement in black Dr. Marten boots worn without the laces.
On the Victoria's Secret Angel's hand, you could spot a glittering diamond ring.
The Amsterdam based DJ was happy to walk his Valentine through the frosty streets, though he kept his jacket zipped high and stuffed his hands in his pockets throughout the jaunt.
Valentine's Day stroll: On Tuesday, model Doutzen Kroes and husband Sunnery James took a walk around their New York neighborhood to celebrate the day of love
He added a pop of color to his cool outfit with some green-blue slacks paired with smart leather sneakers.
Sunnery was ever the gentleman during the outing as he held the door open for his darling before they disappeared inside to do some shopping.
The Dutch duo have been married since 2010 and have two kids together, six year old son Phyllon and two year old daughter Myllena.
Happy family: Doutzen and Sunnery have been married since 2010 and have two kids together
Most watched News videos
- Moment ISIS suicide attacker detonates bomb near Syrian rebels
- Terrifying moment deadly Chicago ambush captured on Facebook live
- Dog CRIES after being told off for chewing sofa into pieces
- Shock as father finds out his son is not biologically his
- Social Experiment: Would you breastfeed a stranger's baby?
- Final moments of radio broadcast before Dominican Rep DJ shot dead
- Redback spider catches brown snake in it's web and attacks it
- Deputy Cody Williams and young boy in adorable dance-off
- ISIS video of boys from Yazidi area of Iraq 'on suicide mission'
- Shocking moment a model poses on the ledge of very tall skyscraper
- CCTV shows Kim Jong Un's 'female assassin' sent to kill half-brother
- Red-bellied black snake attacks smaller brown snake