Chrissy Teigen turns heads in a sexy shirtdress alongside husband John Legend following his X Factor set... after his sarcastic jibe at Honey G
She had just watched her husband John Legend wow fans with his performance on Sunday's X Factor live show.
And Chrissy Teigen turned heads herself when she left the studios and headed back to her London hotel, hand in hand with her love.
The American model, 30, stunned in a silky shirt dress that she sexily unbuttoned, revealing some ample cleavage.
Scroll down for video
Stunner: Chrissy Teigen turned heads when she left the studios and headed back to her London hotel, hand in hand with her love John Legend
Letting her long locks flow over her shoulders, the beauty clutched her black bag in one hand and her husband's hand in the other, completing her stylish ensemble with some platform shoes that elongated her toned and golden legs.
The stunner accentuated her striking facial features with a touch of make-up, including lipstick that matched her dress, and flashed her pearly whites as she headed into the hotel.
Meanwhile, John looked suave in a T shirt and chinos combination, complete with a beige overcoat and white-souled boots.
During his time on the show, the All Of Me singer, 37, appeared to reveal that he doesn't think much of controversial rapper Honey G.
Beauty: The American model, 30, stunned in a silky shirt dress that she sexily unbuttoned, revealing some ample cleavage
Relaxed: Letting her long locks flow over her shoulders, the beauty clutched her black bag in one hand and her husband's hand in the other
After his performance, presenter Dermot joked: 'You've worked with Kanye, Jay Z and Snoop Dogg and now you can add Honey G to that list.'
John then rolled his eyes before eventually responding: 'I have to pinch myself. She is entertaining, yes.'
And then Chrissy appeared to throw shade on the rapper, tweeting: 'I am X Factor UK. What is a honey g' (sic).
Last week John paid a visit to The X Factor studios to offer his words of wisdom to the contestants during rehearsals.
Fashion guru: She completed her stylish emsemble with a platform shoes that elongated her toned and golden legs
On point: Meanwhile, John looked suave in a T shirt and chinos combination, complete with a beige overcoat and white-souled boots
While he was impressed with the quality of contestants on the ITV show, he chose his words more carefully while discussing controversial 'North Weezy' rapper Honey G.
The American singer revealed he hadn't seen the aspiring hip-hop artist, real name Anna Georgette Gilford, until he met her face-to-face - and appeared underwhelmed by her efforts.
He told the Daily Mirror: 'She has attracted a lot of attention, all I told her was try and be the best version of her that you can be.
'People are obviously getting caught up in the novelty of it... What do you want me to say?!', he added.
Hand in hand: The pair arrived at the studios earlier that day for rehearsals
Most watched News videos
- Hilarious moment BBC interview is interrupted by children
- Nest shares the most hilarious home security videos from 2017
- Guy Goma gets caught in mistakenly identity case in 2006
- I didn't do that: Dog acts casually despite farting so loudly
- Horrifying moment man and his girlfriend are knocked out by yobs
- Heart-warming moment baby sees dad with glasses for the 1st time
- Elephant charges at motorcyclist before ploughing into house
- US Marine's 'neck chop knockout' sends colleague to the ground
- Spring breaker flips off a building while partying in Panama City
- Prisoner gets high off drug 'spice' in cell using makeshift pipe
- Police officer shoots man holding a wallet after road accident
- House worth £800,000 is only three feet deep at its widest