Mark Wahlberg signs deal worth 'more than $10 million' with AT&T...just months after Taylor Swift partners with network
Mark Wahlberg has inked a contract said to be worth more than $10 million to be AT&T's newest celebrity spokesperson.
Page Six reported the value of the six figure contract on Wednesday, a deal which will see Mark appear in television and digital advertisements for the mobile network.
The actor, 45, will begin production for the company this week, according to a press release.
Star-studded: Mark Wahlberg has inked an contract said to be worth more than $10 million to be AT&T's newest celebrity spokesperson (pictured in Hollywood in 2016)
'There's no one more authentic to show how AT&T does entertainment your way, than Mark Wahlberg – a no-nonsense entertainer himself,' said Brad Bentley, AT&T Entertainment Group's executive vice president and chief marketing officer, in the release.
Mark is not the only big name representing the mobile network either.
Taylor Swift signed an exclusive, multiyear partnership with AT&T last year.
She performed at the provider's pre-Super Bowl party last month, the DirectTV Super Saturday Night Concert.
Sing it! Taylor Swift performed at the company's pre-Super Bowl party last month, the DirectTV Super Saturday Night Concert in Houston
Coming soon: The actor, 45, will begin production for the company this week, according to a press release (pictured this month in Beverly Hills)
It seems celebrities have been signing with mobile networks left and right.
Verizon commercials have starred Jamie Foxx and Ricky Gervais, while T-Mobile have had advertisements featuring Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande.
'This is an all-out celebrity mobile war,' an industry source told Page Six.
Family first: Mark and his wife Rhea Durham have four children together, Ella, 13, Grace, 7, Brendan, 8, and Michael, 10 (pictured with sons Michael and Brendan)
Meanwhile, Mark has been working as a producer on a project that has been announced called The Roman.
The actor will also star this summer in the blockbuster Transformers: The Last Knight, in which he reprises his role of Cade Yeager.
The action film opens June 23.
Mark has been married to Rhea Durham since 2009.
The couple have four children together, Ella, 13, Grace, 7, Brendan, 8, and Michael, 10.
Teamwork! The family walked the Super Bowl LI Fox Sports red carpet together
Most watched News videos
- Crazy driver rips through water submerged road as tide comes in
- Police blast armed suspect out of car window using fire hose
- Wife goes wild and attacks her husband and his 'mistress'
- Jet-powered boat seen being driven by skipper before later crash
- Couple put on amorous display during public bus ride
- Exceptionally controversial 'orangutan boxing' at Safari World
- Heartbreaking moment official stops player hugging brother
- Bit of a bummer: Model flashes thong on shopping channel
- Cruise ship battered by giant waves striking above window-level
- Shocking CCTV shows woman 'assaulted' after confronting 'racist' men
- Ezekiel Elliott exposes woman's breast to St. Patrick's Day crowd
- 'Have you committed treason': Spicer confronted in Apple store
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.