Proud parents Guy Pearce and Game Of Thrones' Carice van Houten are pictured for the first time with baby Monte, 6 months, as they enjoy a family stroll in Amsterdam
They welcomed their first baby - a boy named Monte - last August.
And proud parents Guy Pearce and his actress partner Carice van Houten made a rare outing in Amsterdam with their six-month-old bundle of joy.
Dressed casually in a black jacket, scarf and black jeans, the Australian actor pushed the pram while 40-year-old Carice strode alongside.
Scroll down for video
Proud parents: Guy Pearce and his partner Carice van Houten stepped out in Amsterdam with their son Monte
The actress, who plays Red Priestess Melissandre in hit drama Game Of Thrones, looked a far cry from her elaborately dressed alter-ego, sporting a pink hat and black coat.
Sporting glasses and a black shoulder bag, Carice teamed her outfit with glasses, white jeans and black boots.
The couple, who are based in the Dutch City, looked very much in love, with Guy wrapping his arm around Carice during their stroll.
Parenthood: Carice welcomed the couple's first child back in August 2016
The couple announced the birth of their baby via Twitter last summer, with Guy posting: 'A cute little package arrived and told us his name’s Monte Pearce. We think we’re gonna keep him. Placenta smoothie anyone?'
Tagging his partner in the up-beat tweet, Carice then responded with a slew of cute baby emojis.
Since the birth, the couple have kept a low profile, although Carice occasionally posts about parenthood via her Twitter account.
Low key: The couple have been rarely spotted out and about with their six-month-old
'Oh maaan, we made such a cute little baby @theguypearce,' she posted to Twitter back in January.
And a month earlier, the besotted actress added: 'The softness of my baby's skin is INSANE. End of message.'
Guy is also clearly enjoying fatherhood, tweeting last year: 'Thanks for all the lovely birthday wishes everybody !! My first as a Dad. It might still be a while before I hear "Happy Birthday Papa" tho.'
Tweet messages: Carice occasionally posts about how besotted she is with the new arrival on Twitter
Guy and Carice made their relationship official in 2015, and confirmed she was pregnant with the couple's child in March 2016 - little Monte is both Carice and Guy's first child.
Carice has found international fame with her role in Game of Thrones, but has starred alongside the likes of Tom Cruise in Valkyrie.
Her beau is famous for his roles blockbusters, such as, Memento, Iron Man 3 and LA Confidential - before hitting the big-time in Hollywood, Guy starred as Mike Young in Aussie soap, Neighbours.
Book worms: In another shot, the Game Of Thrones star posted snapshots of her baby's bookshelf
Most watched News videos
- Police blast armed suspect out of car window using fire hose
- Crazy driver rips through water submerged road as tide comes in
- Jet-powered boat seen being driven by skipper before later crash
- Wife goes wild and attacks her husband and his 'mistress'
- Couple put on amorous display during public bus ride
- Shocking CCTV shows woman 'assaulted' after confronting 'racist' men
- Exceptionally controversial 'orangutan boxing' at Safari World
- Heartbreaking moment official stops player hugging brother
- Bit of a bummer: Model flashes thong on shopping channel
- Cruise ship battered by giant waves striking above window-level
- Ezekiel Elliott exposes woman's breast to St. Patrick's Day crowd
- Volatile youth viciously attack a girl at a field in London
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.