Doting parents Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego locks lips during family outing with twins Bowie and Cy
She just recently expanded her family.
And mom-of-three Zoe Saldana enjoyed some quality time with her boys during a sunny day in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
The actress, 38, and her husband Marco Perego, 38, were spotted holding hands with their twin sons, Bowie and Cy, ages two, while getting frozen yogurt.
Their boys! Zoe Saldana and her husband Marco Perego were spotted holding hands with their twin sons, Bowie and Cy, ages two, while getting frozen yogurt
Marital bliss! Zoe's husband couldn't help but lavish some affection on his wife during their outing either, planting a huge kiss on his wife as they stood by their car
The doting parents couldn't help but lavish each other with affection as well, giving each other a huge kiss as they stood beside their car.
The couple's latest addition, a son named Zen, did not appear to join the four on their outing.
Zoe looked relaxed and content as she walked with her youngsters and her husband in a long-sleeved violet shirt and black leggings.
She slicked her long locks back into a no-fuss ponytail, displaying her transfixing features which appeared to have not a scrape of makeup on.
Wearing his hearts on his sleeve! Marco showed off his arm tattoos of his twins and his gorgeous wife, Zoe
Family first: The doting parents did not let their children out of sight as they made their way towards their car at a leisurely pace
His husband kept it casual in a grey T-shirt, which showed off his arm tattoos of his twins and his gorgeous wife Zoe.
The doting parents did not let their children out of sight as they made their way towards their car at a leisurely pace.
And their cutie pies looked extra stylish in matching plaid shirts and light green shirts that read Team Player.
Sporty and stylish: The actress looked relaxed and content as she walked with her youngsters and her husband in a long-sleeved violet shirt and black leggings
Cutie pie! Saldana's son had some fun with some stickers
Aww: The youngsters are now big brothers to baby boy Zen
Bowie and Cy are now big brothers to baby boy Zen.
Their mother revealed the birth of her third son last month on Instagram.
The actress took to Instagram to make the surprise announcement, sharing a photo of the baby boy alongside her twins.
'Marco and I are elated to share the news of the the birth of our son Zen. We couldn’t feel more blessed with the new addition to our family. #threeboys... oh boy!"'
Teamwork! The children wore matching plaid shorts and green Team Player shirts
So sweet: Saldana revealed the birth of her third son, Zen, last month on Instagram
Most watched News videos
- Professor Kelly speaks out for first time since that interview
- Shocking CCTV shows woman 'assaulted' after confronting 'racist' men
- Police blast armed suspect out of car window using fire hose
- Stand-off with 'Chelsea tractor' driver refusing to back down
- Couple put on amorous display during public bus ride
- Volatile youth viciously attack a girl at a field in London
- Heartbreaking moment official stops player hugging brother
- Ezekiel Elliott exposes woman's breast to St. Patrick's Day crowd
- Crazy driver rips through water submerged road as tide comes in
- Prince William dances the night away in a club in Verbier
- Bit of a bummer: Model flashes thong on shopping channel
- Wife goes wild and attacks her husband and his 'mistress'
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.