Here's one I made earlier! Samantha Cameron models one of her own designs in a £390 khaki coat at a book launch in London
- The fashion entrepreneur stepped out in a coat from her own label Cefinn
- Stunned in a £390 khaki military-style coat which has recently sold out
- Mrs Cameron, 45, announced plans to design her own collection last year
She is currently basking in the success of her new womenswear label.
And Samantha Cameron looked every inch the fashionista as she stepped out in London on Tuesday night wearing one of her own designs.
Dressed in a khaki belted cocoon coat from Cefinn, the former Prime Minister's wife certainly turned heads at the launch of the new book London Uprising at auction house Sotheby's.
The £390 utility-style coat has recently sold out according to Cefinn's website, with Mrs Cameron's designs already flying off the shelves.
Scroll down for video
Samantha Cameron, 45, wears one of her own designs - a £390 khaki cocoon coat - for the launch of the new book London Uprising at Sotheby's on Tuesday night
Smiling for cameras, Mrs Cameron, who is mother to Nancy, Arthur and Florence, with husband David, rubbed shoulders with fashion royalty at the event including Natalie Massenet, the founder of Net-a-Porter - one of her brand's stockists.
The 45-year-old teamed her coat with a teal leather cross-body bag, a pair of black cigarette pants and pointed court shoes.
Mrs Cameron, who previously worked for British leather brand Smythson, unveiled her debut clothing line in an interview with Vogue in November following months of speculation.
Dressed in a khaki belted cocoon coat, the former Prime Minister's wife teamed her outfit with a leather cross-body bag, cigarette pants and pointed stilettos for the event
Mrs Cameron, who is mother to Nancy, Arthur and Florence, rubs shoulders with fashion royalty at the event including Natalie Massenet, pictured, the founder of Net-a-Porter
She recently spoke about the grief of losing her first child, Ivan, who was born with a severe form of epilepsy and cerebral palsy and died shortly before his seventh birthday in 2009.
The family now spend their time between homes in Notting Hill, west London, and Oxfordshire, where Mr Cameron served as MP for Witney for 15 years.
Mrs Cameron, who worked for Smythson while he was PM, has this year launched her womenswear label, Cefinn - named after the initials of her four children.
Most watched News videos
- Villagers cut open a dead croc and find remains of a child
- Horrific moment man attacks woman from behind drags her to ground
- No handshake for Merkel! Trump ignores press photo op
- Hilarious parody video of mother in THAT BBC viral video
- Will's got the love! Prince William dances the night away
- Dancing Prince seen talking to mystery woman at Verbier party
- Homeless man brought to tears following incredible transformation
- FDNY medic dies after man steals her ambulance and runs her over
- Good samaritan saves police deputy by shooting his attacker
- Luggage thrown like garbage bags by handlers at Luton airport
- Gang brutally beats man in Brooklyn chicken shop
- Will and Kate enjoy a laugh with French President Hollande