WAG Raffaela Fico stays onside with bad boy Mario Balotelli after his flirtation with blonde
They had a rough patch last year when he was accused of pursuing a glamour model behind her back, but Mario Balotelli and his girlfriend appear to be back on track.
The eccentric fooballer and his partner Raffaella Fico were seen out and about in the city they currently call home, Manchester.
Mario, 21, and Raffaela, 23, were not holding hands as they stepped out together but were both clearly at ease with one another.
Back on track: Mario Balotelli and his girlfriend Raffaela Fico step out in Manchester together
Raffaela wore a stylish black duffel coat, with a Levi's T-shirt underneath, grey skinny jeans, red heels and a large black bag.
Meanwhile boyfriend Mario was in a typically odd ensemble.
The Manchester City midfielder wore a leather biker jacket over another jacket with a shirt underneath and a khaki green T-shirt. On his bottom half he wore beige combat trousers, which he'd tucked into his black trainers.
Of course, his trademark mohican also got an airing.
Height of fashion: Balotelli with his girlfriend Raffaella Fico, who he has been seeing since last summer
Last November their relationship was rocked by revelations that he'd been on a secret date with porn star Holly Henderson.
According to The Sun, the sportsman met the blonde model in a club before becoming 'infatuated' with her.
He was later spotted with 32-year-old Henderson at the Marriot Hotel and Country Club where she was working on Celebrity Come Dine With Me.
Smoking hot: Balotelli is one of Manchester City's most prize-possessions
Bad boy Balotelli has reportedly run up huge parking fines, flouting Manchester laws because his huge salary means parking fines are little more than pocket change to him.
Meanwhile, his manager Roberto Mancini has admitted that, though he knows his star player smokes, he hasn't put a stop to the habit.
He said: 'Yeah, yeah I know this. I know that he smokes, yes. If he was my son I would give him a kick up the arse! But he is not my son.
A fine mess: The striker has run up huge parking fines thanks to his disregard for Manchester's parking laws
'I told him that it is better you don't smoke. I am against cigarettes always and for this reason my son doesn't smoke. There are players who smoke in Italy and I think also here. I don't think he smokes a lot – five or six a day.'
But Mario isn't the only professional player who likes to smoke, World Cup winners Zinedine Zidane, Diego Maradona and former Manchester United goalkeeper Fabien Barthez all liked a puff.
While England stars Ashley Cole and Wayne Rooney have also been caught with cigarettes in their hands (and mouths) in the past.
Most watched News videos
- Wrath of the Queen's Guardsman as dancing tourist gets telling off
- Footage of the moment Khalid Masood was shot by police
- Presenter Rachel Burden silences a crying baby with utter ease
- People huddle together amid reports of gunshots in Bellagio Hotel
- Violent unrest takes hold of Trump supporters at the #MAGAmarch
- Dashcam captures gun-wielding woman being run over by police
- Car CRASHES into animal clinic window and nobody gets injured
- Andrew Neil's strong message to terrorists on BBC's This Week
- Bristol Palin shows off her mum and dads house
- Awkward! Graham Norton asks Cara Delevingne about sex on a plane
- Strange 'alien' noises heard over the skies of Nottingham
- Police hunt for gunman after shootout at Cartier store in Monaco