Fighting for his kids' future! Jerry O'Connell supports equal pay day with an adorable photo of his twin daughters
He's father to twin daughters Dolly and Charlie with wife Rebecaca Romijn.
And Jerry O'Connell, 43, used his super cute eight-year-olds to make a statement about equal pay day.
The father-of-two tweeted simply tweeted '#EqualPayDay Let's go!!!' with the adorable shot of his kids standing up against a wall and smiling at the camera.
Fighting for his girls: Jerry O'Connell, 43, used his super cute eight-year-olds, Dolly and Charlie to make a statement about equal pay day
He loves his girls: The father-of-two tweeted simply tweeted '#EqualPayDay Let's go!!!' with the adorable shot of his kids standing up against a wall and smiling at the camera
Equal pay day has been around since 1996 and started by the National Committee on Pay Equity and is held on a Tuesday every April to represent how far into the year a woman needs to work to catch up to the salary men made the year before.
The day is also significant - Tuesday shows how far into the next work week women must work to make the same amount men did in just a single week.
It appears Jerry and his actress wife want their kids to grow up learning the value of money and earning what they deserve, just not in the entertainment industry.
Rebecca has been fierce about protecting them from the entertainment industry, saying in a recent interview with the Daily Telegraph that she doesn't want them to be child actors.
Charlie and wife Rebecca Romijn have been fierce about protecting them from the entertainment industry, saying they don't want them to be child actors
'I would never let them do this sort of thing professionally, not until they’re 18,' she told the paper.
'Jerry was a child actor and we don’t think any kid should have adult responsibilities put on them until they’re ready. That [show business] world isn’t a pressure I’m willing to let them experience until they’re grown up. I think it’s so important to let kids be kids.'
Rebecca's own career started in 1991 aged 19 when she moved to Paris to pursue a modelling career.
She appeared on the covers American, French, Spanish, Russian, and Swedish Elle as well as Glamour, GQ and Sports Illustrated.
Jerry and Rebecca have been married for 10 years having tied the knot in 2007.
Longtime loves: Jerry and Rebecca have been married for 10 years having tied the knot in 2007
Most watched News videos
- Horrific moment bullfighter is gored by 1,000lb bull in Madrid
- Moment burglars who tortured pensioners are arrested from plane
- What happened when we sent a female reporter to catcall men?
- Las Vegas store clerk shoots 13-year-old would-be robber dead
- Elderly couple rock and roll back the years with viral dance routine
- GRAPHIC: Video shows St Petersburg train moments after bomb attack
- Dogs surround shoppers in Bolton before owner leads them away
- New documentary promises to reveal truth about Tupac's murder
- Shoppers defend themselves with chairs against pack of dogs
- Carnage on metro platform as passengers tend to the wounded
- Driver performs manoeuvre to cut up cars while on the phone
- Cat-itude: Adorable cat messes around on his new tree toy
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.