A subtle reference to Harry? Meghan Markle hints that overplanning can 'kill the magic’ in a cryptic blog post as the pair continue their long-distance romance
- Meghan, 35, took to her blog The Tig in the early hours of Wednesday morning
- Actress shared a series of inspirational quotes tagged under 'thoughts to live by'
- She wrote 'overplanning can kill magic' - perhaps a subtle nod to her relationship
They have been negotiating a complicated trans-Atlantic love affair for almost a year.
And with more than 3,500 miles separating them, it's no wonder Prince Harry and his girlfriend Meghan Markle are determined to make the most of every spare moment they can.
Now the US actress appears to have given an insight into her relationship philosophy, warning against the pitfalls of 'overplanning'.
Meghan, 35, took to her blog, The Tig, in the early hours of Wednesday morning to share a series of lifestyle quotes tagged under 'Thoughts to live by'.
Meghan appears to have given an insight into her relationship philosophy in a new blog post, hinting that 'overplanning' can be detrimental
Harry has been hosting Meghan at his Kensington Palace base where the pair have enjoyed a string of dates including a reported night at the Natural History Museum
Intriguingly, top of the list was 'overplanning kills magic' - perhaps a not-too-subtle nod to her relationship with the flame-haired prince.
The Suits star, 35, often posts uplifting lifestyle quotes on her blog, which is named after her favourite wine.
Her latest offering is billed as 'itty-bitty tidbits of wisdom we offer to lift daily spirits and inspire each of us to reach our full potential'.
Other quotes include 'being yourself is the prettiest thing a person can be' and 'go where you feel the most alive'.
Meghan, 35, took to her blog, The Tig , in the early hours of Wednesday morning to share a series of lifestyle quotes tagged under 'Thoughts to live by'
Meghan, who is based in Toronto, has been staying with her boyfriend at his Kensington Palace base where the pair have enjoyed a string of dates including a reported night at the Natural History Museum.
Prior to that, the pair enjoyed a romantic weekend in Jamaica together for the wedding of Harry's best friend, Tom 'Skippy' Inskip.
Meghan will start filming the show's next series this month but there are strong rumours she will quit after that in order to concentrate on her relationship with the Queen's grandson and her charity work.
Most watched News videos
- Shocking video shows 'Spice zombies' frozen by illegal drug
- Police officer stops press conference to arrest man
- What happened when we sent a female reporter to catcall men?
- Driving tutor caught shouting and swearing at kids on horseback
- Shocking video shows effects of stomach acid mixed with coke
- Horrific moment bullfighter is gored by 1,000lb bull in Madrid
- Touching moment grieving mum sees robin on her son's grave
- Semi-decapitated teen tells police his shocking attack story
- Security carries man fighting over handbag out of Harrods store
- Moment burglars who tortured pensioners are arrested from plane
- New documentary promises to reveal truth about Tupac's murder
- Jeremy Corbyn lashes out following question about leadership
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.