Lauren Silverman looks sensational in plunging vest top worn with skinny jeans and skyscraper heels as she steps out in LA
Lauren Silverman looked sensational as she stepped out in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
The 39-year-old, who is in a relationship with Simon Cowell looked chic in a simple black vest top, skinny jeans and sunglasses perched stylishly on top of her sleek mane of hair.
She elongated her figure with a pair of skyscraper heels which allowed her to flash a peep of her pink pedicure.
Scroll down for video
Sensational: Lauren Silverman, 39, looked incredible as she ran errands in LA on Wednesday in a towering pair of stiletto heels and skin-tight jeans
The American socialite showed off her slender pins in the skin-tight jeans as she looked effortlessly beautiful.
Clutching a large oversized Chanel quilted bag, Lauren kept the look to mainly dark colours, but wrapped a gold watch around her wrist for an added finesse.
She showed off her natural beauty, with a light LA tan giving her a healthy glow.
Everyday glamour: Lauren looked fresh-faced and pretty, with a light LA tan giving her a healthy glow.
Lauren and Simon, 57, welcomed their baby son Eric on Valentine's Day that year, and Simon has been open about embracing his new role as a father.
After a few weeks alone in the States while Simon filmed Britain's Got Talent in the UK, Lauren was reunited with her partner last month.
Proving their relationship to be stronger than ever, the pair were seen enjoying a date night together last week as they celebrated their philanthropist pal Haim Saban receiving a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
In 2013, it was revealed Simon had been in a relationship with his then-best friend Andrew Silverman's wife, after pictures emerged showing them kissing on a yacht.
The pair then welcomed their son - a half-sibling for Lauren's son Adam from her previous marriage - in February 2014, and named him after Simon's late father, who died in 1999.
However, the Syco owner confessed last year that he had struggled to form a close relationship with his son following his arrival.
Speaking to Jimmy Fallon, the TV star admitted that he was worried about a disconnect between the pair.
'I wasn't good to begin with,' he began. 'I thought he was going to be like a puppy. Like you could throw things and he would retrieve them.
'After eight months I thought he hated me. Then one day he was watching me on TV and then he kind of got me, and he started talking to me and now we're buddies.'
So happy: Lauren and her long-term partner Simon Cowell (pictured in 2014) at the afterparty for Britain's Got Talent
Most watched News videos
- Driving tutor caught shouting and swearing at kids on horseback
- Disturbing footage of attempted child abduction in Philadelphia
- Kendall Jenner stars in Pepsi's 'Live for Now Moments Anthem' ad
- Bus driver KICKS passenger after throwing him off the bus
- Girl in India found living with monkeys dubbed Mowgli 2.0
- Shocking video shows effects of stomach acid mixed with coke
- Couple caught getting frisky in university building
- Sunrise news team tricked by crocodile garden ornament
- Shocking video shows 'Spice zombies' frozen by illegal drug
- Ivanka Trump insists she disagrees with her father on issues
- Semi-decapitated teen tells police his shocking attack story
- Kendall Jenner gives a sneak peek at her new Pepsi ad campaign
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.