Janet Jackson's estranged husband Wissam Al Mana takes their newborn son Eissa for a stroll through the park and feeds him after posting note thanking the singer for her 'divine love' before their split
- Wissam Al Mana took baby Eissa for a stroll through a park in Belgravia, Saturday
- The couple announced their split three months after the birth of their son
- Al Mana took to his own website on Friday to post a heartfelt note to Janet Jackson
- He was spotted with his son and friend but Janet was no where to be seen
Janet Jackson's estranged husband Wissam Al Mana was spotted taking their baby boy Eissa for a stroll through a London park on Saturday, after posting a loving quote for the 50-year-old singer amid their split.
The 42-year-old Qatari billionaire who married Janet in 2012, recently separated from the singer three months after the birth of their first child.
The new dad was seen enjoying a sunny day in a park in Belgravia with his son and a friend, but Jackson was not in sight.
Al Mana took to his own website on Friday to post a heartfelt note to the mother of his baby boy thanking her.
Daddy duties: Wissam Al Mana was spotted taking their baby boy Eissa for a stroll around a London parkin Belgravia on Saturday
The new dad was seen sitting on a park bench cradling and playing with his baby boy
Feeding time: Al Mana was spotted giving the three-month-old baby formula during their outing
'To the most beautiful person in the world, thank you for your divine love, your eternal support and for being my best friend,' he wrote.
'I love you so much, inshallah we will be together in the Great Forever x,' the megarich tycoon, 42, added.
On Friday the singer shared an adorable first photo of her new son kissing the the baby on the forehead as he yawns.
Aww: Janet Jackson has shared an adorable first photo of her newborn son Eissa on Friday
Taking a stroll: The Qatari billionaire walks with a friend as he pushes baby Eissa's stroller
Al Mana is seen feeding the baby boy as he sits with a friend, but Janet was no where to be seen
The couple secretly married in 2012 but did not go public until 2013. Al Mana and Jackson confirmed in October that the couple was expecting their first child.
Baby Eissa was born on January 3.
Earlier this month it was announced they were splitting and sources now claim that cultural differences took a toll on their relationship.
'Wissam wanted a wife who stuck more with the Muslim traditions,' a source told Us Weekly.
'She felt like she couldn't be herself anymore,' shared the insider. 'She couldn't settle down and be what he wanted her to be. Janet wanted more freedom.'
The source added: 'Janet felt hidden away from her family. She missed them.'
It's been reported that the couple's pre-nuptial agreement stated that a substantial financial payout would only be payable if the marriage lasted five years.
Since it's believed that they wed in early 2012, Janet cold now be entitled to a substantial chunk of Al Mana's fortune.
Most watched News videos
- Muslim woman refuses to remove hijab for airport security in Rome
- Bad parker gets blocked by two Jeeps to teach him a lesson
- Pentagon release footage of MOAB being dropped in Afghanistan
- FIRST EVER trailer unveiled for Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Military parade honours 105 years since birth of Kim Il Sung
- Sword dancers perform during North Korea's Day of the Sun
- Huge crowd welcomes Kim Jong-Un at Day of the Sun rally
- Woman who dressed as witch to abuse children sentenced to life
- Mega blast after Russia tests non-atomic 'Father Of All Bombs' 2007
- US Air Force releases footage of the first MOAB bomb test
- Shocking moment a horse attacks an alligator in Florida
- Halfords staff get caught calling customer a 'f****** idiot'
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.