'I'm not a mug': TOWIE's Yazmin Oukhellou seethes as boyfriend James Lock misses his curfew... as shocked fans label her a 'bunny boiler'
She was recently branded a 'bunny boiler' by TOWIE fans after she attempted to ban her boyfriend from going on any boys' nights out.
And Yazmin Oukhellou, 24, shocked viewers again as it was revealed she had set James 'Lockie' Lock, 29, a curfew for his nights out.
Following a poker night with his pals, the star had failed to adhere to the 2AM time restriction put in place by his girlfriend, and admitted he had been 'in the doghouse' ever since.
Scroll down for video
Fuming: Yazmin Oukhellou, 24, shocked TOWIE viewers again on Wednesday as it was revealed she had set James 'Lockie' Lock, 29, a curfew for his nights out
Speaking to his best friend Pete Wicks on Wednesday's episode of TOWIE, he admitted: 'Yaz weren't best pleased. I'm in the dog house. I got mangled and I didn't get in until three and my curfew was two.
'Yaz is really jealous. It's my own fault, I need to be a bit more responsible.'
Later in the episode, Yazmin confronted her beau about the incident, as she explained: 'I was a bit upset understandably.
Emotional: In the episode, Yazmin confronted her beau about the incident, as she explained: 'I was a bit upset understandably
'I can be a bit jealous I get that, but I've had s**t relationships in the past where I have been cheated on.'
Apologising, Lockie said: 'Me not calling you is very disrespectful, it won't happen again.'
Viewers were shocked by the scenes, tweeting: 'This yaz chick is FULL ON bunny boiler..... run james run!!!' 'That Yaz needs to calm down its proper cringe TOWIE' 'Lockie is so under the thumb' 'lockie is on LOCKDOWN'
Oops: Following a poker night with his pals, the star had failed to adhere to the 2AM time restriction put in place by his girlfriend, and admitted he was now 'in the doghouse'
Surprised: Viewers were shocked by the scenes after learning about the curfew
Yazmin's outburst comes after Lockie's ex Danielle Armstrong, 28, escalated her scrap with her after she made a bold statement in a sassy T-shirt emblazoned with 'She couldn't beat me on her best day' on Instagram.
She captioned the snap, 'E N O U G H S A I D', adding a fire emoji.
Danielle and James called an end to their on/off romance in August 2016 and she began dating footballer Daniel Spiller earlier this year.
Yazmin was introduced as James' girlfriend this month as she joined the cast of TOWIE.
Fans were quick to suggest Danielle's latest social media post was a direct dig at Yazmin, commenting: 'Ohhhh shots fired,' while another added: 'Ohhhh brilliant!! Now to wait for the reply.'
Swipe: Yazmin's outburst comes after Lockie's ex Danielle Armstrong, 28, escalated her scrap with her after she made a bold statement in a sassy T-shirt
Most watched News videos
- 'I'm such a different person' Kim K cries over Paris robbery
- Dancing busker in Oxford Street contently shows off his moves
- Lesson learned? Police taunt van driver for cutting queue
- Delta passenger told to leave plane for using the bathroom
- Tragic: Three police officers blown up in Mosul suicide attack
- Is this BIGFOOT? Creature seen lurking behind trees in Holland
- Tensions rise as North Korea holds massive artillery drill
- Damon Smith leaves tube without rucksack containing homemade bomb
- Adorable little girl uses her fake phone to tell off a boy
- North Korea produce visual of missile destroying White House
- Video of Marinna Rollins murdering her service dog Cam
- Jesus statue appears to MOVE its head during Mexican church mass