Vroom vroom! Michelle Rodriguez revs it up in a black studded leather jacket as she heads to chat show appearance in New York
It's just nine days until the release of the eighth film in the blockbuster street car franchise.
And Michelle Rodriguez, who reprises her role as Letty in The Fate Of The Furious, was on the promo trail when she was spotted leaving her hotel in New York on Wednesday.
But there were no muscle cars ready to whisk the 38-year-old away to her date on Late Night With Seth Meyers.
She's pumped and ready to go: Michelle Rodriguez headed out for Late Night With Seth Meyers to promote The Fate Of The Furious in New York on Wednesday
Instead, she greeted fans waiting outside the hotel and stopped to sign autographs and take selfies before making her way to a waiting limo.
Michelle kept up her tough-chick creds in a black leather biker jacket decorated with studs, a black blouse and black skinny pants that she pushed up to her ankles to show off her eye-catching silver sparkly high heels.
The beautiful brunette's wavy tresses cascaded over her shoulders, framing her face which was expertly made up in neutral tones.
Racy lady: The 38-year-old greeted fans outside the hotel and stopped to sign autographs
Smiling selfie: The beautiful brunette also posed for a picture with a fan
Keeping up her tough-chick creds: Michelle wore a studded black leather biker jacket
She has co-starred with Vin Diesel in the action movies since The Fast And The Furious in 2001 and is set for the ninth and tenth movies in franchise set up for 2019 and 2021.
Meanwhile, Michelle brushed off criticism from the transgender community about her new film. The Assignment, with Sigourney Weaver, which debuted on Monday in New York,
It concerns a surgeon who kidnaps the hitman who killed his brother and gives him gender reassignment surgery.
Last word: She looked back over her shoulder before getting into the limo
Casual swap: Michelle later swapped her ensemble for a white tracksuit and black T-shirt
The white stuff: However, Michelle clearly found it tricky to ditch her favourite studded jacket
But Michelle - who plays the hitman in the film - was quick to defend her latest project when the first trailer was released in September.
'I'm bisexual. I do guys. I do girls. You can't really argue with me because I'm you,' she told Reuters.
'So if I do a movie, I'd never do a movie with the intention of offending anybody in the LGBT community because I'm a part of it.'
On the job: Michelle co-stars in the eighth film in the high-octane franchise The Fate Of The Furious, due out on April 14
Most watched News videos
- 'I'm such a different person' Kim K cries over Paris robbery
- Dancing busker in Oxford Street contently shows off his moves
- Lesson learned? Police taunt van driver for cutting queue
- Delta passenger told to leave plane for using the bathroom
- Tragic: Three police officers blown up in Mosul suicide attack
- Is this BIGFOOT? Creature seen lurking behind trees in Holland
- Tensions rise as North Korea holds massive artillery drill
- Damon Smith leaves tube without rucksack containing homemade bomb
- Adorable little girl uses her fake phone to tell off a boy
- North Korea produce visual of missile destroying White House
- Video of Marinna Rollins murdering her service dog Cam
- Jesus statue appears to MOVE its head during Mexican church mass