Cobie smoulders! TV beauty Smulders tests her metal by wearing stunning silver gown for Present Laughter party
She is Smulders by name.
And it was a case of smoulders by nature when small screen stunner Cobie wore a glittering silver dress to the after party on the opening night of her Broadway play Present Laughter on Wednesday.
The lithe lovely looked like she was relishing every moment as she flaunted her feminine form on the red carpet of the thrilling event.
All that glitters: Cobie Smulders turned heads in a metallic dress at the opening night party for her Broadway play Present Laughter on Wednesday
The 35-year-old Canadian filly looked great for her age in her stunning metallic maxi dress, which she combined with towering stilettos.
Despite her cheerful appearance the How I Met Your Mother starlet was no doubt feeling exhausted, but elated, following her performance.
Kevin Kline is returning to Broadway in Noel Coward's 1939 farce about an egomaniacal matinee idol in the grip of a midlife crisis.
It is the first time the small screen starlet has trod the boards with the Fish Called Wanda legend, and she is clearly overrawed.
Describing him as a a dynamic and deeply interesting force onstage, Cobie added: 'I find him to be so fluid.
Silver foxy lady: The small screen stunner looked in fine form indeed
Rearly impressive: She showed off her fabulous form from a variety of angles
Post-opening night blues: Here eyes looked a little heavy even as she posed for the cameras
'I don't know if it's his physicality or just way that he is, he's so quick to change and move and switch.'
While the action on stage revolves around dressing gowns, love affairs and verbal jousting, her leading man insists it is hard work.
He said: 'I'm way past my midlife crisis. I'm in my third. One of my friends said, 'Noel Coward? That'll be a breeze for you.
'But I've never done it before. It's not as easy as it looks. It's supposed to look easy but, in fact, it's threading a needle.'
She's so hip: The saucy starlet showed her red carpet experience by striking yet another pose
Hot mama: The How I Met Your Mother favourite was looking as good as ever
Smelling of roses: She was given a bouquet following her turn onstage
Having a Wanda: The show's leading man is comedy star Kevin Kline
Most watched News videos
- 'I'm such a different person' Kim K cries over Paris robbery
- Dancing busker in Oxford Street contently shows off his moves
- Lesson learned? Police taunt van driver for cutting queue
- Tragic: Three police officers blown up in Mosul suicide attack
- Is this BIGFOOT? Creature seen lurking behind trees in Holland
- Delta passenger told to leave plane for using the bathroom
- North Korea produce visual of missile destroying White House
- Adorable little girl uses her fake phone to tell off a boy
- Damon Smith leaves tube without rucksack containing homemade bomb
- Tensions rise as North Korea holds massive artillery drill
- Jesus statue appears to MOVE its head during Mexican church mass
- Video of Marinna Rollins murdering her service dog Cam