Sugar daddy! Flo Rida 'fumes at deadbeat dad court claims as he pays $5K per month to mother of sick son'
He is being taken to court amidst claims he is a deadbeat father.
But Flo Rida has hit back by saying he is really a Sugar daddy who is paying $5,000 per month to the mother of his sickly child.
The rapper is said to be fuming at claims he is not paying his way, and the fact former fling Alexis Adams is taking him to court to demand more money for their seven-month-old son Zohar Paxton.
Anger: Sugar star Flo Rida is said to be unhappy he is being taken to court for more money by the mother of his sick baby son
A source close to the 37-year-old, who has an estimated net worth of $30 million, told TMZ he is raging at the fact he is being taken to court for child support.
The Right Round favourite, whose real name is Tramar Dillard, is said to believe greed is the motivation for the legal action.
His former flame has other ideas however, and has insisted the payments are not to support both her and their baby.
She has said Zohar is suffering from water on the brain, a condition known as hydrocephalus, and that she is finding it hard to pay for his medical expenses.
Alexis is citing their boys health an the high cost of living in New York as the reasons she deserves more.
Big earner: The rapper, seen here performing at a Playboy party, is worth an estimated $30M
With her current income levels she says she cannot afford child care, which means she cannot leave the baby and return to work.
A source close to his ex also asserted that she only accepted the $5,000 per month as she needed the money, but that she still thinks she deserves more.
Flo Rida is denying he was ever in a relationship with Alexis, though she asserts they slept together in December 2015, and continued to enjoy carnal relations into mid-January 2016.
It is not the first time the star, who was raised with seven sisters, has faced legal action after fathering a child.
Back in 2014 Natasha Georgette Williams took him to court, this time in Florida, after a paternity test proved he was the parent of her baby.
Most watched News videos
- Model filming an underwater shoot is BITTEN by a shark in U.S
- Zoe Ball gives late boyfriend Billy Yates a kiss in London in January
- 'Er...actually' Abbott has yet another numbers blunder over losses
- Comedian says PM might have Alzheimer's after repeating herself
- The Conservative Party gain control of Gloucestershire
- CCTV shows suspects running after fight that led to man's death
- White House Chief Usher Stephen Rochon on his everyday duties
- German tourist savagely beaten and sexually assaulted in Harlem
- Seeing double: Can man spot he's chatting up identical twins
- Great white shark circles boat off WA coast
- Scaredy cat! Moto the lion gets spooked by popping bubble
- 'Food bank visitors have Sky TV' - Question Time audience member