Amanda Seyfried flashes simple gold wedding ring while out with husband Thomas Sadoski in Los Angeles
Amanda Seyfried flashed her simple wedding ring while out and about Thursday with new husband Thomas Sadoski in Los Angeles.
The 31-year-old actress carried cool drinks in her right hand while displaying a gold band on her left hand ring finger.
Amanda and Thomas, 40, were spotted as they ran errands together in the Studio City area.
Wedding ring: Amanda Seyfried showed her simple wedding ring Thursday while running errands with new husband Thomas Sadoski in Los Angeles
The Mean Girls star was casually dressed in a black sweater, blue skinny jeans and baby blue sneakers.
She had her long blonde hair down and accessorized with sunglasses.
Thomas also kept it casual in a light blue T-shirt, grey striped walking shorts and grey sneakers.
He sported salt-and-pepper facial stubble and also accessorized with shades.
Casual outing: Thomas and Amanday kept it casual for their outing together
Embrace spring with a floral print bag like Amanda
Just a month after giving birth to a baby girl, Amanda Seyfried stepped out with her husband Thomas Sodoski looking quite svelte in a t-shirt, cropped jeans and espadrille sneakers.
But aside from her slim post-baby figure, we couldn't take our eyes off her Givenchy handbag. The eye catching floral print certainly grabbed our attention and we love the slouchy silhouette.
Amanda's tote is nice and roomy so it's big enough to carry your essentials and then some. Sadly this style is now sold out but you can still shop the brand's latest at Net-A-Porter by clicking right.
Then find something similar from our edit of lookalikes below. Splurge on Nina Ricci's version at Yoox if you're feeling flush.
Simple band: The actress wore a plain gold band on her left hand ring finger
Amanda and Thomas last month welcomed a baby girl together.
They started dating in early 2016 and confirmed their engagement in September.
The couple last month announced they eloped in a secret ceremony and a week later revealed they had welcomed a baby girl together.
New mother: The actress welcomed a baby girl last month with husband Thomas
Amanda and Thomas first met in 2015 while working on the off-Broadway show The Way We Get By and started dating after reuniting on the set of their comedy-drama movie The Last Word.
The Last Word also starring Shirley MacLaine premiered in January at the Sundance Film Festival and was released March 3.
Amanda has four additional movies scheduled for release later this year including The Clapper, American Express, Anon and First Reformed.
Cute couple: Thomas and Amanda are shown Wednesday at the World of Children Hero Awards in Beverly Hills, California in their first public appearance since becoming parents
Most watched News videos
- Model filming an underwater shoot is BITTEN by a shark in U.S
- Zoe Ball gives late boyfriend Billy Yates a kiss in London in January
- 'Er...actually' Abbott has yet another numbers blunder over losses
- Comedian says PM might have Alzheimer's after repeating herself
- White House Chief Usher Stephen Rochon on his everyday duties
- Seeing double: Can man spot he's chatting up identical twins
- German tourist savagely beaten and sexually assaulted in Harlem
- The Conservative Party gain control of Gloucestershire
- CCTV shows suspects running after fight that led to man's death
- Moment landlord is caught on CCTV showing someone round
- Great white shark circles boat off WA coast
- Scaredy cat! Moto the lion gets spooked by popping bubble