Matthew McConaughey channels his inner cowboy while wife Camila Alves stuns in black lace gown as he hosts children's charity in Texas
Matthew McConaughey hosted the fundraising effort in his native Austin, Texas.
But it was his wife Camila Alves who took center stage at the 5th annual Mack, Jack & McConaughey Gala held at ACL Live on Thursday.
The 35-year-old model looked absolutely stunning in a long flowing black gown with sheer lace neckline.
Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila Alves made a showstopping appearance as he hosted the 5th annual Mack, Jack & McConaughey Gala on Thursday
The Brazilian beauty went with barely there make-up, highlighting her natural beauty and flawless complexion.
Her silky chestnut tresses were styled in bouncy curls and swept to one side which showcased her exquisite looks.
Camila rounded out her red carpet glam with several statement necklaces and beaded bracelets.
Lovely in lace! The 35-year-old Brazilian beauty looked absolutely stunning in a long flowing black gown with sheer lace neckline
The Academy Award-winning actor, 47, channeled his inner cowboy in a black dress shirt with colorful floral embellishments.
Matthew teamed the southern-inspired look with relaxed-fitting light wash jeans and brown leather boots.
The Magic Mike star slicked his blond locks back and sported a thick mustache.
Mack, Jack & McConaughey (MJ&M) is the joint fundraising effort of McConaughey, ACM Award-winning recording artist Jack Ingram, 46, and ESPN analyst and Texas coaching legend Mack Brown, 65.
'Coming together': Mack, Jack & McConaughey (MJ&M) is the joint fundraising effort of McConaughey, ACM Award-winning recording artist Jack Ingram, 46, and ESPN analyst and Texas coaching legend Mack Brown, 65 (L)
'Camila and I are proud to join our dear friends to raise awareness and money for these important charities,' said McConaughey.
'We always have a great time being home in Austin and have made numerous new friendships over the years since MJ&M began. That's what it's all about – coming together to help kids succeed.'
MJ&M works 'to impact the lives of kids by supporting programs dedicated to empowering children,' according to their website.
Since the event launched in 2013, the nonprofit has given over $5 million to charitable organizations.
Southern star! The Academy Award-winning actor, 47, channeled his inner cowboy in a black dress shirt with colorful floral embellishments
Most watched News videos
- Model filming an underwater shoot is BITTEN by a shark in U.S
- Zoe Ball gives late boyfriend Billy Yates a kiss in London in January
- 'Er...actually' Abbott has yet another numbers blunder over losses
- Comedian says PM might have Alzheimer's after repeating herself
- Seeing double: Can man spot he's chatting up identical twins
- White House Chief Usher Stephen Rochon on his everyday duties
- German tourist savagely beaten and sexually assaulted in Harlem
- Moment landlord is caught on CCTV showing someone round
- Scaredy cat! Moto the lion gets spooked by popping bubble
- Great white shark circles boat off WA coast
- CCTV shows suspects running after fight that led to man's death
- The Conservative Party gain control of Gloucestershire