Sparkle and shine! Naya Rivera dazzles in sequin tiered gown at Race to Erase MS Gala
She is a busy mother of a one-year-old toddler.
And on Tuesday Naya Rivera had a mommy's night out as she attended the Race to Erase MS Gala at The Beverly Hilton Hotel.
The event, currently in it's 24th year, raises funds to benefit research for 'treatment and ultimate cure of Multiple Sclerosis,' according to its site.
Mommy's night out! On Tuesday, Naya Rivera, 30, attended the Race to Erase MS Gala at The Beverly Hilton Hotel
The 30-year-old actress sparkled in a tiered, gray gown, adorned with silver sequins.
The brunette beauty wore her thick, black locks straight and parted down the middle.
Naya played up her brown eyes with lashes and liner and accessorized minimally with multiple earrings.
No doubt the star dropped jaws, as she looked gorgeous from head-to-toe.
Dazzling: The actress sparkled in a tiered, gray gown, adorned with silver sequins
Simplicity: The stunning brunette wore her thick locks straight and parted down the middle
Steal the spotlight in a tiered gown like Naya
Naya Rivera looked positively dreamy when she attended a charity event at the Beverly Hilton Hotel with her new beau, David Spade.
The former Glee star donned a gown by Marchesa and we're in love with the cascading tiers of sparkly silver fabric. With skinny straps and a ruffled v-neckline, we couldn't help but notice Naya's flawless decolletage and the column silhouette highlighted her slim figure.
The brunette beauty completed her look with silver platform sandals and minimal jewelry to let her statement dress take center stage.
Check out Marchesa's latest designs at Net-A-Porter via the link opposite. Then get a lookalike style from the edit below. Save on Unique Vintage's flapper dress or splurge on Jovani's fringe number.
The choice is yours!
Beauty routine: Naya played up her brown eyes with lashes and liner and accessorized minimally with multiple earrings
On September 17, 2015, Naya gave birth to son Josey.
The former Glee star shares her toddler son with ex-husband Ryan Dorsey, whom she split from last December after two years of marriage.
In an interview with Momtastic, the actress explained how they co-parent.
'It's always going to have its challenges logistically, but Josey is our priority. We're his parents,' she began.
'If everybody looks at it that way it alleviates some of the drama. Doing what's best for Josey is really what it all boils down to.'
Two birds, one stone: She is a busy mother of a one-year-old toddler, so her night out was certainly appreciated, as she was also able to help give back
Most watched News videos
- Zoe Ball gives late boyfriend Billy Yates a kiss in London in January
- Model filming an underwater shoot is BITTEN by a shark in U.S
- Moment landlord is caught on CCTV showing someone round
- Seeing double: Can man spot he's chatting up identical twins
- Heart breaking moment bride surprises ill sister in hospital
- King Charles III teaser trailer sees the current Prince reign
- Comedian says PM might have Alzheimer's after repeating herself
- Brazen Australian man jumps into ocean to wrestle with SHARK
- Foul!: Is this the most violent football club in the world?
- Tear-jerking moment disabled girl is reunited with RAF father
- Scaredy cat! Moto the lion gets spooked by popping bubble
- German tourist savagely beaten and sexually assaulted in Harlem
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.