Guess who got a rose then? Bachelor Jake Pavelka, 34, takes 44-year-old Kristen Chenoweth on a date in his hometown
Looks like Jake Pavelka is putting his bachelor days behind him, with the reality star spotted showing Kristen Chenoweth around his hometown.
The pair had been seen going out to dinner earlier this month in Hollywood setting the rumour mill into overdrive, but now it seems the couple are making it official with a getaway to Texas.
Bye bye bachelor: Kristen Chenoweth and Jake Pavelka have been spotted sharing an intimate meal in the reality star's hometown in Texas
The Tony Award-winning actress, 44, and the much younger pilot, 34, were spotted sharing a meal at a tiny cafe near Jake's home in Highland Village.
According to TMZ - who has a photograph of the date - while the pair stopped short of kissing in public, they did not tried to hide their affection and were holding hands.
'They were very attentive to one another,' a witness told TMZ.
Looking very happy, Kristen was photographed while having an animated conversation with her younger man.
There is exactly ten years between the pair - the Wicked musical star is 44 while Jake is 34.
Cougar town: Kristen was also romantically linked to Lane Garrison who is 12 years her junior
And this is not the first time the singer has dipped her toe into the cougar pond.
In 2009 she was also linked to Prison Break star Lane Garrison - who is 12 years younger than her.
The pair reportedly dated following Lane's release from prison after serving less than two year of a 40 month sentence for vehicular manslaughter.
Jake has not been lucky in love either.
Looking for love in all the wrong places: Jake's quest to find The One saw him become The Bachelor in the popular ABC series
He first appeared as a suitor in the reality dating show The Bachelorette but was voted off before being bought back as The Bachelor on which he proposed to Vienna Girardi.
The pair had a very public break up with each of the reality stars doing multiple interviews blaming one another for the break up.
It has been a rough year for Kristen who was seriously injured on the set of the Good Wife in July.
Public breakup: The pilot turned television star initially found love on The Bachelor, proposing to contestant Vienna Girardi. The couple split just over a year later
'Basically, a big lighting thing, CBS said (it) fell on me, but it’s also attached to medal rods,' the actress said said on Live! With Kelly and Micheal.
'So that fell, and it hit me, knocked me out, knocked me in the face then slammed me down to the ground.'
'The back of my head got hit on a curb. I was out cold. I have a skull fracture, a rib issue and a neck issue and a hip issue. I’m just issue-ridden.'
Tough year: Kristen has spent the better part of the last six months recuperating after being injured on set
Most watched News videos
- Couple spotted getting amorous on Sydney's Bronte Beach
- King Charles III teaser trailer sees the current Prince reign
- Presidential candidate Marine Le Pen seen leaving Mayor's house
- Moment a street vendor is beaten in the Bronx suffers skull fracture
- Terrifying moment an EEL is removed on the operating table
- Van driver tries to dangerously ram cyclist out of the way
- Model filming an underwater shoot is BITTEN by a shark in U.S
- Moped gang break man's leg trying to steal bike in shock robbery
- Kate Thornton sends her condolences to Zoe Ball on BBC Radio Two
- Brazen Australian man jumps into ocean to wrestle with SHARK
- Beach that washed away 33 years ago reappears after freak tide
- Jane Egle is killed by her dog, neighbors call her death a tragedy