Pregnant Fearne Cotton fears she'll 'look like a heifer' next to tiny Little Mix... on her radio show
She's been cutting a stylish figure with her maternity choices since revealing she was pregnant with her first child.
But it appears Fearne Cotton is the same as many mothers-to-be and feels insecure about her changing figure.
Ahead of Little Mix joining her in the studio for her Radio 1 show, the 31-year-old said she would look like a 'fat heifer who looks rougher than Kim Kardashian with no make-up on'.
Changing shape: Fearne Cotton complained she would 'look like a heifer' next to Little Mix as she arrived at BBC Radio 1 studios
The X Factor 2011 winners are known for their tiny frames and were certainly flashing quite a bit of flesh in their skimpy outfits as they arrived at the BBC studios.
Little Mix - Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall - were on the show to promote their new single DNA and their album of the same name.
However, when the girl group appeared on air, they were quick to reassure Fearne she didn't look like a heifer.
Cover up: The 31-year-old presenter hid her bump under a beige and black poncho
When asked about their early morning routines, Jade admitted: 'Leigh Anne is the chirpiest, and Perrie is the worst in the morning.'
Jesy complained she had having to wake-up early to get their make-up done: 'We wish we could get our make up done in our sleep.'
During their interview, they also spoke about performing live on The X Factor.
Jesy added: 'We were petrified.'
Tiny: Little Mix (L-R) Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Perrie Edwards and Jade Thirlwall arriving for their interview
They spoke of their joy at seeing their former mentor Tulisa, who dubbed them 'my little muffins'.
Perrie enthused: 'But it was great to see Tulisa. She’s so busy and we’re so busy but she’s getting her new house soon so we’ll go and see her.'
Also on the show was American signer Lana Del Rey, who was talking about Christmas and Thanksgiving.
She admitted she wouldn't be making a turkey: 'I can't cook, it takes too long. I'd just eat cake.'
She also spoke about her love for older men: 'They've lived their lives and have good energy.'
Most watched News videos
- Couple spotted getting amorous on Sydney's Bronte Beach
- King Charles III teaser trailer sees the current Prince reign
- Presidential candidate Marine Le Pen seen leaving Mayor's house
- Moment a street vendor is beaten in the Bronx suffers skull fracture
- Terrifying moment an EEL is removed on the operating table
- Van driver tries to dangerously ram cyclist out of the way
- Model filming an underwater shoot is BITTEN by a shark in U.S
- Moped gang break man's leg trying to steal bike in shock robbery
- Kate Thornton sends her condolences to Zoe Ball on BBC Radio Two
- Brazen Australian man jumps into ocean to wrestle with SHARK
- Beach that washed away 33 years ago reappears after freak tide
- Jane Egle is killed by her dog, neighbors call her death a tragedy