Kerry Washington is fabulous in boldly patterned silver and black dress and statement choker at Met Gala
The Scandal star, 40, looked fabulous in the figure-hugging Michael Kors number that featured spaghetti straps and a side split.
The full-length dress was patterned with contrasting panels, embellishments and nude cutouts.
Scroll down for video
Stunner: Kerry Washington rocked a bold black and silver dress with a severe bob at Monday night's Met Gala in NYC
The sweetheart neckline flashed a little bit of cleavage and the mom-of-two sported a statement silver choker.
She added inches with silver sandal heels and carried a silver clutch.
Kerry's new hairstyle framed her pretty face and she added a splash of color with some pink lipstick.
Mama mia: The Scandal star, 40, looked fabulous in the figure-hugging Michael Kors number that featured spaghetti straps and a side split
Shiny: The mother-of-two added silver sandal heels, a silver clutch and a silver statement choker to complete her look
Keryr's date for the night was the designer himself.
Last year, he had had to dress the actress when she was pregnant with her second child Caleb, whom she and her husband Nnamdi Asomugha welcomed last October.
This time around, Kors told E!, he wanted her 'to show those curves!'
He described his creation as punk attitude meets Hollywood-New York glamour.
Showing off her curves: Designer Michael Kors was Kerry's date for the night and he decsribed his creation for her as punk attitude meets Hollywood-New York glamour
Most watched News videos
- Baby has hilarious salon talk with mom as she brushes her hair
- Judge overturns Ex-Patriot Aaron Hernandez's murder conviction
- Penn State frat members arraigned in the hazing death of Tim Piazza
- Audio of 911 call frat brother Ryan McCann made on unconscious Piazza
- Conrad Hilton pleads with Rick Salomon to help him
- Ivanka Trump shares moment with her child back in Washington
- Make a wish! Ivanka Trump plays with son Theodore in the park
- Alec Baldwin makes an adorable entrance to Ellen's show
- Zoo keeper announces the name of April's baby giraffe
- Kentucky Derby favorite Classic Empire gets ready for the big race
- Chris Rock talks about Obama's farewell party
- Kerri Walsh-Jennings talked about the Rio Olympics in August