Pretty as a petal: Lily Rose Depp wears bright pink Chanel frock to Met Gala
She's only 17, but has already taken the fashion world by storm.
And at Monday's Met Gala, Lily Rose Depp couldn't help but turn heads.
At the fashionable fete, the teen starlet went for classic appeal in a hot pink frock by Chanel adorned with glittering flowers.
Scroll down for video
Hot pink! Lily Rose Depp looked as pretty in pink wearing Chanel at the Met Gala on Monday
The strapless gown looked timeless on the teen talent, who is no stranger to Chanel glamour, having had the honor of closing Chanel's Couture runway show last fall.
Her hot pink dress stood out on the red carpet, which was heavy with gold, black and red garments in honor of the evening's Comme des Garcon theme.
Glittering blooms adorned the starlet's top half, delicately placed upon the frock's strapless bodice and draped over Lily's shoulder.
Color pop: The 17-year-old model hot pink dress stood out at the red, black and gold heavy event
The daughter of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis upped the glamour by donning jewel encrusted earrings with matching multi-carat rings by Chanel.
She pinned her hair back in a simple bun, while winged cat eyes added extra oomph to her look with a subtle nude lip.
Topping off the look were glittering silver shoes, also by the French design house.
Diamonds are a girl's best friend! The French-American beauty complimented her hot pink frock with diamond earrings and rings which were also by Chanel
Chic companions: The famous offspring posed with celebs Cara Delevigne and Jemima Kirke at the gala, who both donned unique takes on the evening's Comme des Garcon theme
On the red carpet, Lily Rose posed with model Cara Delevigne and Jemima Kirke of Girls fame, who both donned unique takes on the evening's Comme des Garcon theme.
Cara was ultra avant-garde, donning a plunging silver suit by Chanel, which revealed more than enough of the stars glitter-covered chest.
The model-turned-actress went ultra experimental up top, covering her newly cropped locks with chrome paint and gemstones.
Jemima made an appearance in carnival-chic, donning ballerina-like Chanel dress with gold embroidered bodice and black tulle skirt.
Risk takers! Both Cara and Jemima rocked Chanel, both opting for much more avant-garde looks than Lily Rose
She added her own quirky touch with white shoes, a floral headband and clown-like red eyeshadow tinting her outer eyes.
This year's out-there style was inspired by the evening's honoreee, Comme des Garcon designer Rei Kawakubo.
Known for bold, experimental clothing, the 74-year-old's designs embrace an austere aesthetic and have earned a cult following.
For their annual fashion exhibit and gala the Metropolitan Museum in New York is displaying 120 Comme des Garçons womenswear designs by Kawakubo, spanning the past 35 years, since her first Paris show.
Most watched News videos
- Philip May: 'It was love at first sight' when meeting Theresa
- Philip May jokes about taking the bins out on The One Show
- Drayton Manor confirms death of an 11-year-old girl at the park
- Shocking moment a royal escort's motorbike crashes in the road
- CCTV shows road rage driver sending cyclist flying into tree
- Alec Baldwin makes an adorable entrance to Ellen's show
- Angelina Jolie speaks about divorce for first time in February
- George joins Princess Charlotte with balloon modeller
- Camilla slaps Prince William in King Charles III drama
- 2016: Princess Charlotte and Prince George play with balloons
- Prince Harry met Ollie Carroll at the Wellchild Awards in 2015
- The Queen and Prince Harry respond to the Obamas in style!