Ali Lohan heads to KOREA to work as a model... well that's one way to escape her family
Ali Lohan could be forgiven for wanting to distance herself from her headline-grabbing family.
After all, with her father expecting a baby with his much younger girlfriend, and her older sister constantly in trouble with the law, she is unlikely to ever escape the associations with the name Lohan.
So the 18-year-old has taken steps to make a fresh start - by moving to Korea to work as a model.
Striking out alone: Ali Lohan, pictured in New York last month, is moving to Korea to work as a model
The move will see Ali living with three other Americans in a 'model house' for a month as they try to book gigs in the lucrative Asian market, according to TMZ.
Young Western girls are much in demand from advertisers in Asia, with many aspiring models trying to find work there.
Ali's father Michael tweeted 'Best of luck to @aliana in Korea #topmodel #loveya', while her famous sister reposted the message.
Embarrassing: Ali's family are constantly creating negative headlines with sister Lindsay, left, in trouble with the law while father Michael, right, is expecting a fifth baby with younger girlfriend Kate Major
While Ali has modeled since the age of three, have brief appearances in her sister's films and recorded an album, she has struggled to emulate the success of her sister Lindsay.
While her troubled sister has had repeated brushes with the law she is still making films and finding work.
Meanwhile Ali's fame-hungry father Micheal, 52, shocked his family with the recent revelation that he was expecting a fifth child with former tabloid journalist Kate Major.
The child was conceived during the time she had a restraining order against Michael, meaning it was illegal for them to spend any time together.
Feeling shy? Lindsay Lohan was seen arriving at club Boosty Bellows on Saturday night while covering her face and trying to drive her Porsche
Most watched News videos
- Bizarre footage of tattooed King of Thailand wearing a CROP TOP
- The Day the Dinosaurs Died: BBC releases trailer for new dino show
- Video of what appears to be Jayson lying handcuffed on the ground
- Shocking moment a child on a scooter collides with a moving car
- The moment a bully picks the wrong fight and gets body slammed
- Adorable moment baby waits for beat to drop so she can dance
- Theresa May praises NHS staff in wake of cyber attack
- Watch the trailer for Shut-Ins: Britain's Fattest Woman
- Video purports to show North Korea firing another ballistic missile
- Police say they've commenced a garage search for Danielle Jones
- Theresa May confronted on campaign trail by angry voter
- 'I hope it's been hell for him' Ian Brady: 50 years behind bars