Date night! Robert Pattinson keeps things casual in beanie and blazer as he takes fiancée FKA Twigs to celebrity hot spot Craig's
Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs stepped out in Los Angeles for an intimate dinner on Friday night.
The cute couple were seen dining at celebrity hot spot Craig's in West Hollywood.
Pattinson, 30, was dressed down in a shirt with AllSaints chinos and sneakers whilst Twigs, 29, wore a pretty dress.
Lovebirds: Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs stepped out in Los Angeles for an intimate dinner on Friday night
The Twilight actor wore a pair of chino's, a grey jacket and a black beanie to complete his laid back look.
His fiancée Twigs - real name Tahliah Debrett Barnett - styled her raven tresses in plaits and added a pair of chic sunglasses to her attire.
She also wore a very unique and elaborate choker necklace and some dangle earrings to edge up her look.
Hot spot: The cute couple were seen dining at celebrity hot spot Craig's in West Hollywood
The talented musician showed off her piercing above her lip, whilst also flaunting her many rings and accessories.
The engaged couple looked smitten as they kept close while leaving through the back door of the restaurant.
The couple rarely speak about their romance, although FKA has said the public attention their romance has garnered is '100 percent worth it'.
Simple chic: His fiancée Twigs - real name Tahliah Debrett Barnett - styled her raven tresses in plaits and added a pair of chic sunglasses to her attire
Chilled: The Twilight actor wore a pair of chino's, a grey jacket and a black beanie to complete his laid back look
She told The Observer back in 2014: 'That side of my life [the paparazzi] is nothing to do with me. That's, like, that is the ... side of life of the man that I love.
'Because that is the opposite of who I am as a person, and it was weird. Then I had to sit back and have a conversation with myself and I had to say, "That is something really horrible." No, not horrible, I don't find it horrible, it's something that's very challenging.
'I look uncomfortable because I am uncomfortable. But then it's like, is this person in my life worth that? And he is, without question... In comparison to how happy I am. And how I feel with him. It's 100 percent worth it.'
Most watched News videos
- Video teaser of Katy Perry's latest song released on twitter
- Gronk celebrates his birthday with hot date at friend's wedding
- Travis Scott's Arkansas show branded a 'riot' by police
- Kate Middleton attends the Buckingham Palace garden party
- Prince William puts on Daisy's name tag during Royal Marsden visit
- Jimmy Kimmel shares video of his baby son making progress
- Conrad Hilton goes on racist and homophobic rant during arrest
- President elect Macron says he wants to unite torn France
- Teresa Giudice talks about working out in prison on GMA
- 18 charged with manslaughter in Penn State student's death
- Penn State frat members charged in the death of Timothy Piazza
- Presidential candidate Marine Le Pen seen leaving Mayor's house