Double the love! Selena Gomez and beau The Weeknd share romantic images from the Met Gala at the same time in a show of unity
This couple is clearly in sync.
Neither one left captions on their posts, but it's interesting that they chose nearly identical images.
He wants the world to know he landed her! The Weeknd shared this photo of Selena Gomez late on Monday at the Met Gala in NYC
And she did too: At the same time, the beauty posted this lovely snap
The Weeknd shared a photo where he was standing on the red steps of the Met Museum.
He was looking in the camera while his lady love looked off to the cameras.
The Starboy singer had his arm around the pretty Good For You crooner.
Kissy: The two started dating late last year with news of their romance breaking in January
Look all white on the night like Selena wearing Coach
It's fashion's most anticipated event and this year's Met Gala certainly didn't disappoint!
From Gisele Bundchen looking striking in a silver Stella McCartney dress, to Katy Perry channeling a statement look in a red Maison Margiela ensemble, the stars really brought their A-game to the red-carpet.
Selena Gomez stepped out in a pretty lace maxi by Coach featuring subtle sequin embellishment. We love the vintage vibes of the dress that almost has a lingerie-esque boudoir feel to it thanks to the lace trim. One thing's for sure; Selena pulled it off with total aplomb! It was her first red-carpet debut with her boyfriend The Weeknd so no wonder Selena wanted to wear something rather special.
To get the look, we've hunted out some pretty white numbers below.
Gomez chose a black and white shot where they were both looking away from the cameras.
They were hand in hand with her mini purse dangling.
The two started dating late last year with news of their romance breaking in January.
New: Her ex Justin Bieber took jabs at The Weeknd, putting down his music. It appeared as if the Purpose singer his ex had moved on. However, it seems as if Justin has moved on as well. On Monday he was seen with singer Hailee Steinfeld in what looked like a hotel
They then were seen having a good time in Italy as they rode gondolas in Venice and tried pasta in Florence.
Her ex Justin Bieber took jabs at The Weeknd, putting down his music. It appeared as if the Purpose singer his ex had moved on.
However, it seems as if Justin has moved on as well. On Monday he was seen with singer Hailee Steinfeld in what looked like a hotel.
A hit: Gomez is a producer on the Netflix show 13 Reasons Why
TMZ has reported the two have been dating for weeks.
The Met Gala is the first time Selena and The Weeknd have been affectionate together on a red carpet.
They have known each other for over a year.
The two seemed to have sparks in 2015 when they sang at the Victoria's Secret show. He was dating Bella Hadid at the time.
Most watched News videos
- Shocking moment drunk driver crashes in Times Square
- Car-cam captures brazen man try to steal a bike off cycle rack
- Randy couple are filmed having sex behind a WALL in Barnsley
- Police take Times Square crash driver into custody
- Moment Fox News learns of ‘patriot’ Ailes death from Drudge
- 'Stay away!' Queen's guard shouts at tourist vying for picture
- Times Square crash victim posted this video just before she died
- The moment a bully picks the wrong fight and gets body slammed
- Poorly parked SUV sinks into beach as driver tries to dig it out
- Shocking moment boy shoots dead girl while playing with shotgun
- PM: 'How could Corbyn sit down with chancellors of Europe?'
- May gives her plan 'for a stronger, fairer, more prosperous Britain'