Rugged Tom Hardy shows off his muscular frame in a low-key look as he attends Audi Polo Challenge at Ascot
He's known as the bad boy of Hollywood.
But Tom Hardy is well used to the high life as the son of famous English novelist Chips Hardy.
So the former Batman villain looked completely at home attending the glamorous Audi Polo Challenge in Ascot on Saturday.
Scroll down for video
Rugged: Tom Hardy looked handsome in a truckers hat and green t-shirt as he attended the Audi Polo Challenge in Ascot on Saturday
Tough-guy Tom looked rugged in a trucker hat and dark shades which he accessorised with chunky leather jewellery and brown leather strapped watch.
Emerging from his camo-coloured crew neck T-shirt were a selection of his trademark tattoos, including a smoking skull wearing a top-hat.
He paired the rugged look with ripped jeans and sturdy black boots.
Relaxed: Tom paired the rugged look with ripped jeans and sturdy black boots
Tom was snapped with fellow actors Vicky McClure and Jack O'Connell, both of whom appeared in the This is England series together.
Jack rocked the smart casual look to perfection with a fitted navy blazer and trousers combo dressed down with a grey t-shirt underneath.
Meanwhile, Vicky wore an asymmetric dress with a country-chic tweed trim.
Thesps: Tom was snapped with fellow actors Vicky McClure and Jack O'Connell, both of whom appeared in the This is England series together
This isn't the first time that Tom has showed up to a well-heeled event in casual wear.
The hunk cut a scruffy figure on Thursday night as he left his shirt and tie at home for the premiere of Hollywood blockbuster Alien: Covenant.
The sci-fi sequel doesn't feature the Peaky Blinders star but Hardy will be working with director Ridley Scott on a forthcoming Netflix project titled War Party, so no doubt turned up to show his support.
Inked: On display were a selection of his trademark tattoos, including a smoking skull wearing a top-hat
While away from the bright lights of Hollywood the heartthrob has been causing meltdowns among mothers who are tuning in to watch his CBeebies story time renditions.
Women were begging Hardy to 'tuck them in' as CBeebies began trending on Twitter in March after his readings of classic children's bedtime stories.
The father-of-one - who is married to Charlotte Riley - was also praised last month for single-handedly catching a moped thief - proving the action star is all-action is real life.
Hero: The father-of-one - who is married to Charlotte Riley - was also praised last month for single-handedly catching a moped thief
Most watched News videos
- Shocking moment driver crashes in Times Square in New York
- Police take Times Square crash driver into custody
- Moment Fox News learns of ‘patriot’ Ailes death from Drudge
- Car-cam captures brazen man try to steal a bike off cycle rack
- Times Square crash victim posted this video just before she died
- Randy couple are filmed having sex behind a WALL in Barnsley
- Survivors describe terrifying scene of Times Square car crash
- Dog enjoys playful tickle before suddenly falling asleep
- Shocking moment boy shoots dead girl while playing with shotgun
- £101m EuroMillions winners Dave and Angela Dawes in 2011
- Beijing unearths 'energy of the future' 4000ft under sea
- Flaming wreckage of car in Times Square crash smolders on street